la noire ( ps3, 360 ) $53.00 at amazon

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Something told me to look up la noire at amazon and the price wasn't showing. But when you put it in the cart it shows up at $53.00 flat for both versions with free super shipping. Get this game guys if you like a unique mature gaming experience !

Horrible Game...... Repetitive formula that is beyond idiotic.

Also if you want this game go and buy it on ebay for A lot less

[quote name='tears2040']Horrible Game...... Repetitive formula that is beyond idiotic.

Also if you want this game go and buy it on ebay for A lot less[/QUOTE]

While I do agree its repetitive in some aspects I disagree with you when you say its a horrible game. I'm on the last case and I'm loving it. I've always wanted to play as a detective ( heavy rain gave me a taste of that with jadens sections of the game but I wanted a full detective type game ). I don't really like the street crimes however since they are just mostly shoot outs. The good thing about them was that they gave you easy points for racking up intuition points. I also hate that this huge open city is completly useless since you can't do mini games or just fool around and cause havoc. You can olny enter buildings during investigations which is very dissapointing. There's no point to exploring. Still despite these things get this game flow cheapies !

[quote name='dino88']It was cheaper on release day.[/QUOTE]

While that is true it isn't release day anymore and that deal you mentioned is long gone. I know its not the big 20 dollar price drop that some people want but the game is a very recent release and won't see that price drop for a while ( unless retailers do a portal 2 on it of course ) you are still saving around 10 dollars compaired to walking into a store and paying tax for it (which would bring up the total to the 62 dollar price point )

[quote name='strait edge follower']I know its not the big 20 dollar price drop that some people want but the game is a very recent release and won't see that price drop for a while ( unless retailers do a portal 2 on it of course )[/QUOTE]

Lately most recent releases have dipped down to $40 within a month or so of release, not just Portal 2. It's an okay enough deal if you absolutely need the game today, but someone who wasn't hyped enough about a game to buy it day one would probably do well to wait for the inevitable $20 price drop that'll come fairly quickly.

bread's done
Back