LA Noire (PS3,360) with $15 Credit at Newegg $59.99 FS

[quote name='killer9']no free dlc with pre order boo i will stick with gamestop i like extras thx though[/QUOTE

rockstar will sell pre-orders later like rdr

[quote name='killer9']no free dlc with pre order boo i will stick with gamestop i like extras thx though[/QUOTE]

rockstar will sell pre-orders later like in rdr

Best credit deal? Not really. Kmart has a $20 coupon attached with possibly a free $20 or less game of your choice in addition to the coupon.

The free game is not confirmed yet but the $20 coupon is.

[quote name='gotdott']Best credit deal? Not really. Kmart has a $20 coupon attached with possibly a free $20 or less game of your choice in addition to the coupon.

The free game is not confirmed yet but the $20 coupon is.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what happened to kmart? Are they trying to be a vaild company or something now? They have had some amazing deals on games recently.

[quote name='opportunity777']I don't even have a KMart within 3 hours of me.[/QUOTE]

I think they're starting to implement an online system, because the last few offers have applied online, but it's a bit faulty since it's newly implemented.

[quote name='dmdragon']Wow, what happened to kmart? Are they trying to be a vaild company or something now? They have had some amazing deals on games recently.[/QUOTE]
K-Mart's had some fantastic deals for awhile now. Couple weeks ago there was a spend $120, get $60 in gaming credit deal.

You should check out the stickied thread some time.

[quote name='TraBuch']K-Mart's had some fantastic deals for awhile now. Couple weeks ago there was a spend $120, get $60 in gaming credit deal.

You should check out the stickied thread some time.[/QUOTE]

I have checked it out, I'm just surprised how quickly they went from a defunct store who, if having gone bankrupt no one would have cared, to having some amazing deals and picking themselves up. Good for them.

[quote name='dmdragon']Wow, what happened to kmart? Are they trying to be a vaild company or something now? They have had some amazing deals on games recently.[/QUOTE]

honestly I think it's just them trying to get people to come in the store and hoping this will be a loss leader

Sears & K-Mart will still probably go out of business within a couple of years

[quote name='buckythekat']honestly I think it's just them trying to get people to come in the store and hoping this will be a loss leader

Sears & K-Mart will still probably go out of business within a couple of years[/QUOTE]

Actually it's a pretty good deal for them. SHC-Gamer has said, these deals do work to bring in new customers and buy extra stuff. I know I usually buy games then go hit the clothing section and pickup a couple of extra items.

[quote name='killer9']no free dlc with pre order boo i will stick with gamestop i like extras thx though[/QUOTE]

I preordered it from newegg because the DLC will probably go for $5 or something; sooner or later it'll be sold. But $15 to use beats a single case (not game breaking) hands down.

I would have amazoned, but they have a lame DLC and $5 less, a different outfit as a DLC is pretty bad. As I recall when I played RDR I didn't even use the outfit for 90% of the game.

I know this doesn't add to Newegg Gift Card idea,but does anyone remember the previous deals when Red Dead came out,or how fast it dropped in price?

Figure like all these new games,There will be a nice sale coming up. Unless all these sales between Portal and Mortal Kombat are because they are trying to top each other.

[quote name='Rodster']Actually it's a pretty good deal for them. SHC-Gamer has said, these deals do work to bring in new customers and buy extra stuff. I know I usually buy games then go hit the clothing section and pickup a couple of extra items.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed worked for me, I haven't bought anything from K-Mart in about 15 years. I was in the Store for Portal2 today and I saw a good price for Soda, so I paid $10 for soda, and my fiance bought a bridal mag she implused bought at the checkout counter.

Extra money for Kmart.

I want the game, but I think in a short bit, it will be around 40-45. I will bite then.. maybe nibble.. or slightly attack. Depends on my mood...

[quote name='gotdott']Best credit deal? Not really. Kmart has a $20 coupon attached with possibly a free $20 or less game of your choice in addition to the coupon.

The free game is not confirmed yet but the $20 coupon is.[/QUOTE]

Wait what? Mind pointing me to this deal so I can print it out to show in-store when I buy it.

[quote name='Treyster']Wait what? Mind pointing me to this deal so I can print it out to show in-store when I buy it.[/QUOTE]

Kmart gamer thread... It's a sticky, i mean a bit sticky in there be careful.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']rockstar will sell pre-orders later like in rdr[/QUOTE]

They also stated it would be available much, much sooner...the belief is a month or two.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Kmart gamer thread... It's a sticky, i mean a bit sticky in there be careful.[/QUOTE]

Ah innuendo, you never fail to amuse me.

Sweet upcomming deal. So they give some sort of paper coupon after the purchase/online credit/ or a gift card?

I've heard Newegg can be bad about filling preorders, does that only apply to niche titles? Or should I worry about having to wait on them shipping this.

bread's done
Back