LA Noire "The Complete Edition" for Xbox 360 $29.99 @ Amazon

xscorpionx

CAGiversary!
Save $20 on the Xbox 360 version. PS3 seems to not be on sale.

• 5 Additional Cases ranging from Traffic to Arson
  • The Badge Pursuit Challenge - Find and collect badges to unlock the Button Man Detective Suit
  • The Broderick Detective Suit - Boosts your fist fighting capabilities and resilience to damage
  • The Sharpshooter Detective Suit - Sharpens your aim with rifles and pistols
  • The Chicago Piano - A powerful machine gun stored in the trunk of your car

http://www.amazon.com/L-Noire-Compl...YKZ8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1323196383&sr=8-5

Got this at best buy for $29.99 a couple weeks ago. Amazon is late to the party. As they have been with a few good deals.

Still no sign of an expansion disc for LA Noire? Like GTA IV: Episodes of Liberty City or RDR: Undead Nightmare retail disc. I wouldn't mind a $20 disc with all the expansions to compliment my vanilla copy of LA Noire.

man, I have 3 more days to trade in the vanilla copy at $14. Do I really wanna upgrade to this JUST for the one case that you can't get on 360? Or should I stick with the regular copy and get the Rockstar Pass?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is the extra content for the ps3 version on a voucher ? If so that sucks big time[/QUOTE]

No, it's on a disc.

[quote name='thegame85']No, it's on a disc.[/QUOTE]

Team bondi: "the game was to large to fit on the disk so we had to cut stuff out of the game" lmao what ever you say team bondi. I've beaten the original version but ill buy this when its 20$

[quote name='myl0r']man, I have 3 more days to trade in the vanilla copy at $14. Do I really wanna upgrade to this JUST for the one case that you can't get on 360? Or should I stick with the regular copy and get the Rockstar Pass?[/QUOTE]

It depends on how far you've gotten in the story. If you've already completed the game The Consul's Car is completely skippable. If you've not yet finished the Vice Desk, there is some story reason to play it though.

If I remember correctly, that case seemed a little shorter than the other cases. I think it was less than an hour, closer to 30min IIRC.

The PS3 is available at the same price but for some reason Amazon is displaying a 3rd party seller price.

Glad I waited until I bought it in BF for this price before ever buying the vanilla. It seems like a love it or hate it game with most people hating it. >_>

But I'm looking forward to it. :p

Waiting for the vanilla copy togo on sale at BB for $20. Then use my $10 coupon from @game mag, get it for 10$, buy the season pass, if I am still interested. Already played on PS3, trade it in for $43, now trying to get it on 360, so I can keep it in my collection

I enjoyed this game a lot overall. However, after a while the cases get to be tedious feeling and I don't see much purpose to get this again just for some extra cases which were cut out in the first place. I'd recommend trying to get a cheap copy of the vanilla version honestly.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Still no sign of an expansion disc for LA Noire? Like GTA IV: Episodes of Liberty City or RDR: Undead Nightmare retail disc. I wouldn't mind a $20 disc with all the expansions to compliment my vanilla copy of LA Noire.[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean incomplete edition? ;)

Does anyone know if this works with the B2G1 gamersclub coupon after a pricematch?

[quote name='Romeo']
Does anyone know if this works with the B2G1 gamersclub coupon after a pricematch?[/QUOTE]

i thought bestbuy customer service usually lets you get a price match or use a coupon, but not both.

bestbuy has a b2g1 free on $29.99 and up games sale this week, so you can try for the price match and buy 2 other games that cost more than $29.99 and maybe the system will just ring it up automatically. and you get to save your b2g1 gamersclub for another use.

so, ps3 version is the one to get over the xbox version since The Consul's Car dlc is ps3 exclusive?

[quote name='frpilot']i thought bestbuy customer service usually lets you get a price match or use a coupon, but not both.

bestbuy has a b2g1 free on $29.99 and up games sale this week, so you can try for the price match and buy 2 other games that cost more than $29.99 and maybe the system will just ring it up automatically. and you get to save your b2g1 gamersclub for another use.

so, ps3 version is the one to get over the xbox version since The Consul's Car dlc is ps3 exclusive?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I didn't know PS3 had more content. Why is it the 360 version got a nice box set packaging yet the PS3 version is a plain boring case?

[quote name='frpilot']i thought bestbuy customer service usually lets you get a price match or use a coupon, but not both.

so, ps3 version is the one to get over the xbox version since The Consul's Car dlc is ps3 exclusive?[/QUOTE]

360 version of the Complete Edition comes with the Consul's Car case and is currently the only way to play it on the 360. Rockstar is in negotiations with M$ to release it on XBLM, which I hope they do and include it with the pass since this case is the only reason I'd want to buy this edition as I already have the vanilla + rockstar pass from day 1, thank god for K-mart's deal.

Also, BBY usually doesn't price-match online retailers ever anymore. So good luck.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']360 version of the Complete Edition comes with the Consul's Car case and is currently the only way to play it on the 360. Rockstar is in negotiations with M$ to release it on XBLM, which I hope they do and include it with the pass since this case is the only reason I'd want to buy this edition as I already have the vanilla + rockstar pass from day 1, thank god for K-mart's deal.
[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing that up. i thought it was a ps3 psn exclusive going by la noire article wikipedia.

Is there or will there be a player's guide for the complete edition? There is one listed on Amazon that is always temporary out of stock but there's no pictures or user reviews and it's the same price as the regular guide, but this one is listed as having 400 pages compared to 320 for the regular.

bread's done
Back