La Pucelle Tactics

I have seen it for 14.99 At Gamestop. And today while at EB I was tempted to pick it up for 17.99, but I couldn't hold out on the Phantom Brave LE for 20 anymore so picked that up instead. OH might as well kill two birds with one stone, there are no more Phantom Brave LE up at the trumbull mall in connecticut, I bought the last copy :).

Whats the diff. between Phantom Brave LE and normal....i think i just got the normal edition from BB today....didnt know there was a LE, especially for same price i just paid for it.

I got mine at circuit city for $1.99 then the 9.99 clearance started, so id check ther for kicks, if not i belive its 17.99 at tru but don quote me on that.

[quote name='Dustwalker14']I got mine at circuit city for $1.99 then the 9.99 clearance started, so id check ther for kicks, if not i belive its 17.99 at tru but don quote me on that.[/QUOTE]

The 1.99 was a pricing error and my CC refused to let me have it for that price. And with the 9.99... I did not see it on my bin but alot of the games were different from CC to CC I think.

And With Phantom Brave LE just comes with a sound track.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Whats the diff. between Phantom Brave LE and normal....i think i just got the normal edition from BB today....didnt know there was a LE, especially for same price i just paid for it.[/QUOTE]

The LE has a soundtrack.

$19.99 is a good price...
this game should be quite rare within the 3-5 years...

meijer had it for $50 still... Lolz....

bread's done
Back