LALALAL. Nothing here.

gopro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Yes i have a mint complete Atelier Iris for trade. I beat this game last week in about 30 hours. Bad thing was that I couldnt get the Secret Dungeon after I beat the game , so now I have it for trade.

Looking for MOSTLY PSP games like
Darkstalkers
Hot Shots
Lumines
Metal Gear Acid
Twisted Metal

Thanks a lot peoples

[quote name='gopro']Man everyone that PMs me doesnt bump my thread.[/QUOTE]

If you want to fix that simply ask people to post offers or interest instead of sending PMs.

and bump

Zionfire- Nah people dont listen. They rather PM instead of post. Ok 2 people have 2 PSP games i want, Im only waiting for them to repsond.

Dafommie-u have some stuff, but looking for PSP games. People think trading 1 PSP game straight up for Atelier Iris is fair. Im looking for 2 PSP games and I will add in some Paypal to even it out. I dont understand people.

Bump this to the top with a song.

Mabushii Hizashi o seni hashiri dasu machi no naka tatakareta itsumo no youni kata o kimi ni muchou na koto ni wakenante nai noni, sono ude wa karamu koto wa nai. (Best part)
Itsu no mani ka hitomi ubawarete hajimatta hanasanai yuruganai Crazy For You. Kimi ga suki dato sakebitai ashita o kaete miyou kowari (something something) shitai. Kimi ga suki dato sakebitai yuuki de fumi dasou. Kono Atsui omoi o uke tomete hoshiiiii.
That is the best opening of Slam Dunk.

This is my third time trying to reach you. I'm offering Twisted Metal and Darkstalkers for Atelier Iris and $20. I also have Ridge Racer, Ape Escape and Wipeout if you want to make a different trade or something.

Please respond.

I have
Darkstalkers
Hot Shots
Lumines
Metal Gear Acid
Twisted Metal

metal gear, hotshots and darkstalkers all sealed, the other 2 are MINT AND PERFECT

i also have untold legends and spiderman 2... PM ME a offer on which SPECIFIC games you want to trade for

thanks
eX

I am interested in this, but all I really have to offer, that you might be interested in, is Vagrant Story (complete) and Xenogears (missing manual).

Craven-I own Vagrant Story and like it, owned Xerogears then trade a month ago since I hated it. BTW u have a nice collection. I wonder how much that XBox bundle is gonna sell for.

Guess I need to bump with a song now. Damn Have to waste my time again.

Kono Yode anata ai o teni ireru mono.
Odoru Raito Mitsumite wasurenai ahh Nazo ga tokete yukuu. Kimi wa Mada utagau koto naku Tomodachi Toyobeta hibi sugoshii ima mo zutto. Namida afure tomaranakute. Ushinau Koto dake o oshiete yuku tsumori
Kono Yode anata ai o teni ireru mono
Odoru Raito Mitsumite wasurenai ahh Nazo ga tokete yukuu. Nazo ga tokete yukuuu.

From one of the best animes around Detective Conan aka Case Closed. Opening number 4 I think.

bread's done
Back