LAN strap??

Nowell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been trying to find a good strap to carry my tower with me to Lan parties. There's one coming up this saturday, and honestly I don't want to lug my 50lb XPS case without one again. Any ideas?

I did a quick Google search and this was the first thing that came up:

8b9620d01a6e5bd9b18d57557a44f8d9.image.180x161.jpg

I think you might just have to make one yourself or get that duffle bag that comes with GTA4.

I have this one from Sunbeam. I did not get it here I don't remember what place I got it from but it was some random online retail place. http://www.xoxide.com/sunbeam-lan-party-bag-black.html .
Its a really great bag and holds the comp well. It has a shoulder strap as well as a regular handle and it can turn into a backpack though I have never used it like that. It will hold your keyboard and mouse but it can get tight. my G15 keyboard hardly fits in the keyboard thing. It does not have any extra space for games or anything though so I usually still carry a backpack or something with it.

Why don't you drag it around in a shopping cart? That way you could buy groceries on the way back. One of those shopping carts that flip out. Just the ones the old women drag along to groceries stores.

[quote name='hero101']Why don't you drag it around in a shopping cart? That way you could buy groceries on the way back.[/quote]

Hard to fit a shopping cart in your car. Unless you have a van or a truck or something I guess......

bread's done
Back