Laptop bags?

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking for a laptop bag with some style. Went to Best Buy and their selection was weak. Not to mention the prices were outrageous. Any suggestions on finding some killer laptop bags (carrying case with handle) with some style?

Thanks guys!

Since this is CAG and basic black is always stylish, Target is clearing out some nice laptop bags. I got one for 19.99, original price either $40 or $50.

It won't win any fashion awards, so it may not be what you're looking for. That said, it's not ugly, either -- they had some last year that were just awful. But it is nice, well-made, and cheap.

those bags that normally people see are typically a norm for either professionals and commuters.

i think it would be more appropriate if OP would look at messenger bags like timbuk2 and others.

besides, even if it looked fashionable, if you aren't comfortable carrying it then it beats the hell out of being called portability.

I second timbuk2. I've got a few of their messenger bags in different sizes. Very durable and customizable. They've also got pouches and other add-ons.

[quote name='varsitygamer']Personally, I'm a big fan of Booq products. I've got a backpack and a sleeve from them for my 12" powerbook.

http://www.booq.com

but Crumpler has a big fan following too, and may be more stylish/along the lines of what you're looking for.

http://www.crumplerbags.com/Cart/index.php?catId=5

hope it helps.[/QUOTE]

I second Booq. Great looking bags that can take a beating. I've had my Booq for over two years and it's been through a lot. Still looks great.

I'm in the market for a new laptop bag as well... something for a 12.1". Never thought about checking out those outlet stores but luckily we have two (Marshalls and TJ Maxx) near by so I'll have to check them out.

I tend to like the ebags.com 'house' brand. I've had mine for 2 years at this point, and it still looks new, dispite daily use. And you can always find a coupon floating around.

I just bought a Swiss Pocket Knife backpack from Sams for $40, these things have like 10 pockets, and enough padding to keep boniest fingered nun at bay (for all you Family Guy fans). This is pretty much what it is. Backpack.

any CAGs who want cheap laptop backpacks could always hit up their local Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, DD Discounts, and even Big Lots.

it's just difficult decent ones in these stores as they sell different types and diff sizes. but normally they sell these between $10 to $20.

i've seen those Swiss bags selling for $15 over the weekend.

bread's done
Back