Laptop Sound/Speaker problems

Yoohoo1231

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So whenever I play music on my laptop the music comes out very warbled and I have no clue why. Apparently it started after somebody tried to play a song in Yahoo music's player and it said it wasn't an MP3 and it may sound different. (Sorry, I'm going off what I was told happened, I didn't get to see it myself.) I checked all the options and preferences and didn't see anything that could help and checked all the hardware in the device manager and it said everything was running normal, so I have no clue what I can do. Anybody have any similar problems/solutions for me?
Thanks in advance.

Umm well try plugging in a pair of headphones or some other speakers into the laptop and see if it still comes out warbled. If it does it might be the music files, try ripping CD that you own on your computer and try playing that.

Good luck.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I tried that. It still sounds warbled. Oddly it's just music files (all of them) regardless where it's playing from. So I thought maybe it's a driver issue, I thought if it were the soundcard all sounds would be playing weird.

bread's done
Back