Laptops

I have the Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 from best buy and it is incredible. It just came out a few months ago, so it should be going on sale soon.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']what are you looking to do with the laptop, do you want a light one preferably, screen size matter, etc...?[/QUOTE]

Anything better than the piece of crap I have now, weight doesn't matter since they are all light to me:

15" screen
AMD Athlon 64 Processor
512 RAM

Also, is there anyplace that takes laptop trade-ins(other than Costco)?

[quote name='life.exe']Anything better than the piece of crap I have now, weight doesn't matter since they are all light to me:

15" screen
AMD Athlon 64 Processor
512 RAM[/QUOTE]

My wife's HP laptop with those exact same specs just kicked the bucket. We replaced it with a 17" Toshiba Satellite. It has a 2.2 GHz AMD Turion X2, 4 GB RAM, integrated Radeon 3100 graphics, and Vista Home Premium x64. I replaced the OS with Windows 7 Home Premium (Toshiba has a complete suite of W7-compatible drivers on their support site).

You can get it for $599 from Newegg (about $620 w/shipping). Amazon was more expensive ($640 shipped), and they offer extended warranties through SquareTrade for an extra $70.

bread's done
Back