Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light $5.98 (PC)

Treecat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Gamers Gate has Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light for $5.98 right now. It is registrable with Steam. They also have Tomb Raider Anniversary for $6 and Tomb Raider: Underworld for $7.98. I am not sure if those 2 register with Steam, but I don't believe they do. I know that GoL has been a bit cheaper but for anyone that has missed out in the past this is a good deal. Sorry if this has been posted but I didn't see a topic when searching.

http://www.gamersgate.com/offers?q=...elevans&price_range=&filter=&list_type=thumbs All that and I forgot the link, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']Guardian of Light flat-out REQUIRES Steam period.

Also, TR: Underworld and Anniversary both are NOT on the list of games that can be registered on Steam.[/QUOTE]

I know that's the official list, but it kind of undermines itself on one point. Valve have forgotten to list Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light :roll:.

Since that list isn't always the most accurate, I always like to see if anyone else has tried before purchasing, just in case a service is selling a key that isn't accepted by Steam despite being on the list, or in case it just happens to work despite not being on the list.

But yeah, TR: Underworld and Anniversary are very unlikely to be registerable on Steam, and GoL almost certainly requires it.

bread's done
Back