Large PSP-3000 bundle for sale

JoshTX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Ok, so since I'm pretty new at trading on CAG, I'm expecting to ship first in most cases, which is fine, I only ask that both trading parties get a tracking number with shipping confirmation. My other rule is that I need you to maintain timely PM correspondence with me during any negotiations and until the items are received. If at any time during trade/sell negotiations I feel fishy or unsure of the situation, I reserve the right to put a halt on it or stop the discussion. In other words if you are trying to buy a copy of space chimps from me for 100 bucks, I am going to assume it's a scam and cut things off. I say this because unfortunately I've already ran into a situation like this. Obviously I won't do this after an agreement is made. Anyway onto the stuff:

All Items complete unless noted otherwise

Haves:

PSP:

PSP 3000 (black) with case, charger, and HDTV hookup cable
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core
God Of War: Chains Of Olympus
God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Mortal Kombat Unchained
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

I'd like to push this all off as a bundle. May end up putting it on Ebay, so let me know, make an offer if you want it.

PS3:

Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Heavy Rain
BlazBlue Continuum Shift

XBOX:

Samurai Shodown V
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (No manual)
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (GH version)
Marvel Nemesis: Rise Of The Imperfects
Street Fighter 15th Anniversary M. Bison Fight pad controller
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Sega Dreamcast:

Crazy Taxi (Disc Only)

N64: All cart only

Robotron 64
Diddy Kong Racing
MRC
Pokemon Stadium

Wants:

Wii:

PS1:

WWF Wrestlmania Arcade
WWF In Your House
Skullmonkeys
X-Men Mutant Academy 2
Brave Fencer Musashi
Alien Trilogy
Battle Arena Toshinden 3
Bio Freaks
Street Fighter EX 2
Clock Tower 1/2
Southpark

Make any offers for other games, I'm open here

PS2:

The Thing
Predator Concrete Jungle
Justice League Heroes
Capcom Vs. SNK 2
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Mega Man X Collection
Both Maximo games

Again make offers here as I'm sure theres stuff I can't think of

PS3:

Yakuza Dead Souls
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade edition

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aptanor']Bump for a fellow Clock Tower fan. Wish I could find a copy of one or two, I've only got Clocktower 3.[/QUOTE]

Same goes here. Got rid of the original clock tower a long time ago and regretting it now as I want to play through it again.

god damn it... i was looking everywhere for the special edition at a reasonable price and gave up and just bought the regular and here I am looking at a SE for PS3 for $75.

[quote name='qwertynewb']god damn it... i was looking everywhere for the special edition at a reasonable price and gave up and just bought the regular and here I am looking at a SE for PS3 for $75.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry brother.

[quote name='twztid13']cml for move wand, please. thank you. if nothing, would you pm me a price you'd be willing to sell it for? thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything at the moment...maybe when you are done with some of your "currently playing" titles.

bread's done
Back