Last call before I move! All stuff going this weekend! PS1 Classics, Sailor Moon, etc

darklordxero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
If anyone wants to buy/trade for some of these, now is the time! This weekend I'm taking everything that doesn't sell to my local hobby store to get rid of it!

Looking for the listed wants and paypal. Shoot me an offer and I WILL get back to you!

PS1:

Final Fantasy IX (black label) - $25
Wild ARMs - $20
Metal Gear Solid (GH) - $15
Lunar: Silver Star Story (Disc 1 only, worn somewhat but still worked last time I played it. As is.) $10

Sailor Moon DVDs (very rare):

A collection of the CCG cards. Well over 1000 cards, including a couple of promo pre-release foils. Only asking about $15.
The Trouble With Rini (season 2) - $15
Pegasus Collection Vol. 7 (season 4) - $17

Assorted Anime:

Tenchi Muyo Vol 1 (the ORIGINAL series) - $12
Hellsing Ultimate (limited edition, 2 disc, steel book) - $12

Other Stuff:

Sonic 2 for Genesis. Comes COMPLETE with case and manual, all in excellent condition. $12
Incredible collection of Street Fighter cards from the UFS card game. TONS of ultra rares and foils! Only asking about $30

WANT:

Wii:

Smash Bros. Brawl
No More Heroes
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3

360:

Halo 3
Call of Duty 4

As always, all prices negotiable! Just need to do something with this stuff sometime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ErmangelnSeelen']aka the "I'm a MAN now, I don't need sailor moon anymore!" sale. ;)[/quote]

i don't know what to say but :rofl:

[quote name='ErmangelnSeelen']aka the "I'm a MAN now, I don't need sailor moon anymore!" sale. ;)[/quote]

Actually, I'm keeping my full set of '97 DiC tapes, soundtrack and novels. I just had a spare "Evil Eyes" for some reason.

That, my friends, is one of the best replies ive ever seen on Cheap Ass Gamers this year. LMFAO

Just an FYI, aside from the odd VHS tape, I was selling the Sailor Moon R DVDs because I found everything after the first season to be total ass.

Maybe I'm just a nostalgia nut for the stuff I grew up with, but SM classic was always so much better than anything that came out in later seasons, especially the Outer Scouts.

I'll go ahead and list off the notable UFS cards that I have:

Ultra Rares/Promos
*Ryu*
*Ken*
***Akuma***
::Chun-Li::
*Fei Long*
Ryu's Ashura Senku
Feels No Pain
Rekka Ken
Nicholas the Saint

Foil Rares