Last Comic Standing Finals Poll

I say Alonzo is the funnies, but John is pretty good too. The other people weren't that funny (especially compared to last year). I'm still pissed that one guy didn't make it into the final 10 (the guy who made a joke about having big lips and thus fearing prison). It thought he was funny as hell...

Jay was funny the first time I saw him. But his routine got old REAL quick. One line jokes are the comedic equivalent to one hit wonders.

Alonzo had me in stiches with his Black/White sports comparison last night. "We know why Tiger hits that damn ball so far..." Good stuff.

I don't understand what the deal with Jay London is, do people think he's funny out of pity? He has a few good jokes, but I don't even think he should have been the wild card.

Alonzo has been impressive, but Hefron got me with the Christmas paper wrapping paper tube, the all powerful weapon. Hell it reminds me of the cardboard tube samurai of PA.

All 3 are great. That Italian chick just annoyed me though. Same with that big black dude, I forget his name. I haven't seen this for a couple weeks, so I'm gad they're both gone.

Jay London is funny for about 2 minutes, then you just wince for the rest of the performance. Heffron all the way baby! He's got the best act. I'm happy with the final 3, although I don't think Gulman is that funny, I would have preferred Kathleen Madigan.

That show pisses me off. Everyone I thought would win are already out. I dunno who will win, but its not Gary. It's hard to vote when their acts aren't good enough to quote from or want to ever hear agian. Last comic standing will probably not be able to go on another season.

At least this season was better than last season. Dat Phan was the least funniest and he won. Ralphie should have won the first season.

bread's done
Back