Last Comic Standing

bluetoast

CAGiversary!
It's back. Here's a thread to just post what you think of the new season, and although it just started, it's kind of interesting.

The 2 hr intro was pretty funny, and tonight, I think we'll find out who's in the house.

What'd you all think of yesterday's opener?

My favorites are Paul V, Tim Young(i think) and that one dude that had the joke about soda and pop being pt and coccaine lol very very funny stuff

Paul V. was good. The guy with the joke about the straw was good too. And the guy with the joke about dating a high-schooler was good too.

Damn, I missed it.

Hey, did Dat Phan ever get the "comedy special" he was promised for winning last year? I don't remember ever seeing him...

I think Dat did get it, it was, a Comedy Central Presents or something.

I was wondering why Ant and Pablo Francisco were on it, since they're both already well known.

Some of them were just stupid. That guy with the video of his face, the guy who, when asked how long he had done comedy replied: "um...how long have I been up here?"

also the guy Buck Star whokeep going city to city to try and make the show sucked he went to i wanna say 4 of the cities and just blew but the7y did give him 40 dollars to buy lunch lol

Actually Buck Star went to all 7 locations, they called him back on the last one, but he got rejected. Oh well, at least he's dedicated. And he'll be more known than a bunch of the people who don't make it into the house.

"I'm half Iranian and half Jewish so you can hate me... or hate me."

Best line of the night.

Only got to watch like 10 minutes of last nights episode, gonna try to watch tonight though.

Good episode tonight. Another 2 hour special, narrowing 40 down to 20.

Pablo Francisco didn't get accepted, I didn't like the weird faced lady at all...

i was pissed at the ending of the first Last Comic Standing

Dat Fan sucked. If you watch him do his show 1 time, he's funny... but he does the same damn jokes every damn show he does... and his whole routine is basically him making fun of how his mom talks.. there maybe 1 or 2 actual jokes in his routine..

i believe that Dave Mardel(sp?) should've won.. that guy was actually funny.. or the young white guy that made it pretty far in the game.. had light brown hair..

anyways on this new one, Buck Star was funny as hell lmao.. i liked how he'd show up and be like... hey whats up, my names Buck Star, and welcome to the Buck Star Show..

and the guy would be like... alright i've seen enough.. and then Buck would be like.. alright, i'll see you in tennesee lmao..

i kinda like it when a known comedian is on the show.. like the pale bald guy that got chosen.. he's on Tough Crowd with Collin Quinn.

I heard drew carey got pissed because the comedian judges were makin decisions but they never listened to them and NBC picked the most marketable ones.

Dat Phan was the worst comic ever!!! I cant imagine who voted for a person who had one bit he would use over and over. Thank God he never got the show he was promised. I hope this season's winner is better (cant be much worse).

Dat Phan was the worst comic ever!!! I cant imagine who voted for a person who had one bit he would use over and over. Thank God he never got the show he was promised. I hope this season's winner is better (cant be much worse).

yes he is the worst comedian ever.. and was the worst on the show, but he did get his show.

the other day they were having a marathon or something where they showed all of the Last Comic Standing episodes in a row, and then after they showed the last episode, they showed Dat Fans show .. apparently u missed it, but if you've seen any of his other standup performances, u basically saw his show....

Yeah, I was pissed that they didn't pick Louis Ramey. And they picked the annoying face lady? I'm not watching it. My faith has been shattered. Even moreso than when crappy comic, Dat Phan won.

Even Jay Mohr agreed that the reason Dat won was out of sympathy. You remember everyone was making fun of him, and it made them look bad. When Dat was actually funny (the first time), the house members were surprised, and as a result Dat proceeded to win.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']no, the only places i hang out are here, gamefaqs, and lue2.

why? has somebody stolen my name?[/quote]

yup and hes a MOD too. lol. maybe one of u should fight it out, the loser gets to be right boob.

or left nut...

I'm a big fan of standup, this show is kinda messed up in some ways. I think it was lame seeing some already known comics are on there. Like Todd Glass, and Pablo Fransisco. Both great......both already have fucking special's on comedy central. Jim Norten I can understand tho (bald guy on tough crowd). Robert Kelly was on the show, AND HE DIDN"T GET PICKED. I can't believe that shit, I think I cussed more then him and I'm not even a fan of him.

Btw, Buck star's joke about sex with his homeless girlfriend.........is someone elses joke. It was used on a comedy central commecial for standup, and shown like 20 times a day for one week. I hate hearing other peoples jokes, its disgusting.

Buck Star is an ass, I'm 14 and I probably have a better "set" then him haha.

Ok I just finished watching other other 2 hours......Jim Wiggins didn't make it...I don't believe that. He probably got the most laughs, and he didn' t make it. And that other guy, the londen whatever. He was really bad, I think just being a weird looking loser doesn't make you funny. Bah, well Jim Nortan or the dude with lung cancer better win, unless I forgot about someone else.

buck star has potential .. lmao he made me laugh just by showing up..

the only problem was that he looks just like this already famous comedian except the other comedian has short spiked hair..

also yes the homeless joke was already used, and i think one of his other jokes was already used.

i hate people who get up there and dont tell jokes.. they just act like an ass...

like the one spastic chick that talked really fast, and she'd tell her joke and the judges didnt laugh and she pointed at them and was like.. oh u didnt laugh.. but she said it in a really nervous spastic way and then told another unfunny joke..

or the guy who got on staged and grabbed his ears and just yelled... i mean what the hell is that?

also the guy who got on the stage with a box on his head and did an arnold swartzeneiger.. whoever u spell it.. impression..

if anyone has the chance, get ralphie mays dvd Just Correct. Its funny as hell!..plus he's a real cool guy, saw him in austin and after he was done, he stood by the exit and signed all the autos people wanted and took all the pics people wanted. That guy is one class act.

Dat won last season because he was picked on by the house mates. If you go on a reality TV show and act like a dick or a bitch the nation will hate you. Anyone that doesn't know that is a moron. And considering that america got to pick the winner it's not amazing that Dat won. Just like Rupert got a million bucks from survior.

I think the homeless joke was from Rich Vos which is werid since he was in the first season of last comic standing. You would think he would dig deeper to steal content.

bread's done
Back