LAST COPY!!Infinite Undiscovery $30-Shipping across CANADA!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Saw this for $19.05 at my local FS.

WEIRDEST PRICE I'VE EVER SEEN AT FS

Dunno if is only my FS thaat is doing it.....All copies were tagged at this price...Maybe KATHOS can EXPLAIN??

IT MAY BE YMMV......

IT DID NOT SCAN AT THIS PRICE!

[quote name='chrisryans']I got an out of stock email and will ship when in stock...wonder if this will still maybe go through heh.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm not holding my breath or anything, but DQIV for $9 would seriously rock.

Wacky. I had the "error" emails, and now got a "LR has shipped" followed by "the rest is out of stock, we're trying really hard to fill your order" email.

Care to place bets? :D

I was able to PM FF4 at FS with its own website on Boxing day. The rest of other Square/Enix stuff was not even showing up in the website on the day so that was the only one I could get cheap. $9.50 for FF4 was pretty sweet.

[quote name='gamer602']Help me!

I really don't want to return it to FUTURE SHOP, AS THEY LOST MONEY ON THIS SALE...[/quote]
You know gamer, this thread appears to be in the wrong forum:lol:

[quote name='game_fanatic']You know gamer, this thread appears to be in the wrong forum:lol:[/quote]

Well played sir.

hmm...you know, this is not a private sale. FS has the misprice going on, people got in on it and it was beacuse I discovered the misprice.

My intent was not to have a private sale, my intent was to notify everyone of the FS misprice.

Unfortunately, FS canceled all web-orders...I got them in-store.

The title of this thread has been changed many times over,

From FS misprice to Shipping at cost to I hate FS to I love FS to what it is now..

But whatever, I'm not here to argue with you...major changes are coming..

[quote name='gamer602']hmm...you know, this is not a private sale. FS has the misprice going on, people got in on it and it was beacuse I discovered the misprice.

My intent was not to have a private sale, my intent was to notify everyone of the FS misprice.

From FS misprice to Shipping at cost to I hate FS to I love FS to what it is now..

But whatever, I'm not here to argue with you...major changes are coming..[/quote]

you've alluded to these changes in at least two threads now...may i ask what they are? i assume you're becoming a mod, which is fine.

if major changes are coming, will they be discussed w/ the community? i mean, the only 'problem' i've seen is people posting stuff in the wrong forum on occasion. the only change i see necessary would be having someone who is able to move threads to the correct forum.

what else is happening?

Lol...

I'm NOT becoming a Mod....I dont want to be one as this point in time....

However, the change I'm most happy about is that the Canadian forums will now be like the U.S one...non members will not be able to click the links on RFD and see the deals we have here on CAG! Goodbye HOARDERS!

[quote name='gamer602']Lol...

I'm NOT becoming a Mod....I dont want to be one as this point in time....

However, the change I'm most happy about is that the Canadian forums will now be like the U.S one...non members will not be able to click the links on RFD and see the deals we have here on CAG! Goodbye HOARDERS![/quote]

haha, i just assumed from the talk in the other thread. :)

that's a pretty good deal. when does this get implemented?

The other changes will be that there will finally be MODS in the Canadian forum...checking frequently on the types of post being created!

As for the implementation...I have no clue...Cheapy said he will make the changes...maybe its already done!?!

Taken directly from the email cheapy sent me!

I've changed the restrictions somewhat on access to the deals forum. Guests now get 5 page views before they are forced to register. I can put the same restriction on the Canada forum.

[quote name='gamer602']Help me!

I really don't want to return it to FUTURE SHOP, AS THEY LOST MONEY ON THIS SALE...[/quote]

Hey, I'd take them. But my online order still kinda looks live, they sent me a random email after that cancellation spam saying my order was being worked on, and my order is still apparently running looking at it on their site. I expect it won't ship when they actually get everything in stock, at which point I'll bitch up a storm to Customer Service :D It's a long shot, but I already have my foot in the door, so why not :)

I've had people go though the same stuff.....and they called Cust serv to check on the status and its marked canceled in FS's database...

[quote name='gamer602']hmm...you know, this is not a private sale. FS has the misprice going on, people got in on it and it was beacuse I discovered the misprice.

But whatever, I'm not here to argue with you...major changes are coming..[/quote]
You don't really have anything to argue. You are selling games to CAGer's for $30. Smells a lot like a private sale. The "changes" you mentioned should have shifted this thread in the BST forum, but hey I'm just busting your balls haha. It's funny, the MODs did a big clear out, but accidentally moved a hot deal into the shopping discussion (a cookie goes to the first CAGer to notice which one!)

Say what you want..The point of this thread is to point people to FS...who made a mistake...and priced UI wrong...

But whatever, think what you want.

I don't see anything wrong much in this thread. It initially started a price-error thingy then turns to a deal sharing (sort of) one, except very limited people got the deal. Kinda expect thing for price-error, isn't it?

In any limited time/quantity/YMMV deal thread, you always see "I'll take a spare one at cost" or such postings.

[quote name='gamer602']Say what you want..The point of this thread is to point people to FS...who made a mistake...and priced UI wrong...

But whatever, think what you want.[/quote]
That WAS the point of this thread. Now, it has become a private sale. Plain as butter.

But whatever, think what you want...

Yes I am-but that is not the point of the thread.

The point of the thread is that FS has them tagged for $20 and you can get it there.

I did not offer to sale-people requested copies from me and I went out and bought them for people
People sent me requests for copies, than backed out on me when FS put them on the site for boxing day.
FS canceled orders and I get flooded with PMs for copies.

The thread title is there so I can post updates to the buyers.

My inbox has been full many times over...I'm updating this thread so that the CAGS who bought copies can click here instead of PMing me!

[quote name='gamer602']Yes I am-but that is not the point of the thread.
The point of the thread is that FS has them tagged for $20 and you can get it there.

People sent me requests for copies, than backed out on me when FS put them on the site for boxing day.

And FS canceled orders and I get flooded with PMs for copies.

My inbox has been full many times over...I'm updating this thread so that the CAGS who bought copies can click here instead of PMing me![/quote]
Private sale, hence wrong forum. We've been cracking down on having threads in the wrong forum, and this is a textbook example. Just because you created this thread doesn't mean it's immune to errors. Think twice before you razz someone on creating a thread in the wrong forum, since you clearly have done the same thing. The sooner this thread gets moved, the better.

The copies of LR/UI have shipped on WEDNESDAY.

Expect 5 business day for those who are in Ontario.

I'm longer taking anymore request for LR...alll copies are now spoken for!

This thread isn't a private sale. It was a deal thread. He changed the title once it was dead so a couple more could get in on it. Let's not turn this into RFD.

Got them today after about a week of absolutely no updates.
2m2ygs0.jpg

I got two different versions of TLR. Shiny one on the left seems to be the US one with no French. One on the right isn't shiny and has French. I guess my friend gets the French.

Boo, I just checked my online status, and now it's canceled. It seems I jinxed it -_- Hey gamer602, can you pm me the location of the FS you're finding these at? I wouldn't mind picking up one of each and IIRC you're local.

The order my brother made finally shipped!

Edit: Ah! It has shipped yesterday and I just got it in my mail box.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back