LAST DAY!!!!:Arma2, Men Of War, Tower Bloxx Deluxe free on greenmangaming.com

PANIC98

CAG Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they're PC games. The site usually isn't as slow as it is now, but a lot of people must be getting these games for free.

[quote name='solohunter']when i enter the voucer and hit use at the checkout page, nothing happens[/QUOTE]

After entering the voucher continue with your purchase and the price will be 0.00 already got my self Arma 2 now trying to get men of war no such luck getting the site to work tho.

Thanks op

All of those hoarders at Slickdeals and Fatwallet are destroying these servers. I can't even get a single legitimate order in. God damn those people.

And you can get all three, but you only have 15 minutes to check out. With all of the loading issues I'm having, I can't even place the order for all three. It's ridiculous.

Dont waste your time on this site. I´´, now trying to get these games for free and after 1hour I think a company with so bad servers cant be a good company.

But thanks for the info for the free games

I'm sure it'll get better. The sale lasts the entire weekend and today is the first day so the servers are being bombarded.

[quote name='H3ll']Dont waste your time on this site. I´´, now trying to get these games for free and after 1hour I think a company with so bad servers cant be a good company.

But thanks for the info for the free games[/QUOTE]

The company is legit, I have gotten other games for free from them. Google about this offer and you will see that a bunch of sites reported it so they're getting slammed with people wanting free games. On a side note I just got all three as the site seems to be working a bit better now.

I got Necrovision: Lost Company from them for free on their 1 year anniversary, Hopefully the servers will clear up so I have a chance to get these.
Edit: Been trying periodically this whole time, Still no luck, I'm going to try again later, How long is this going on?

If the voucher isnt going just refresh the checkout page. Anyone up for some multiplayer on Arma 2 or Men Of War just get me on my raptr.

Haven't tried it as the website is too slow, and I forgot my password, and the forgot password page is broken, but does Capsule just download/install the game, or is it also required to launch the game?

(Can I use capsule to download and install the game, then uninstall capsule)

Edit: Got ArmA II and Men of War. Thanks!

Edit2: Capsule not working, stuck at fetching game portfolio information or something similar to that.

Edit3: Capsule works now.

15 minutes to complete your purchase? I can't wrap my head around that one. These aren't concert tickets or otherwise physical and scarce goods.

[quote name='tankyroo']I got Necrovision: Lost Company from them for free on their 1 year anniversary, Hopefully the servers will clear up so I have a chance to get these.
Edit: Been trying periodically this whole time, Still no luck, I'm going to try again later, How long is this going on?[/QUOTE]

Forgot about that. Got it, but was moving so I didn't have a good enough computer to play it set up yet. Thanks, I'll download later.

Don't use this site much, but this is a cool site. Free games and you get trade in credit!?!?! Not much, but free is free :)

I advise all of you to try tommorow as there website has gone down twice due to lots people all trying to load the same page at once.

Heheh, poor their servers

errorqz.png

[quote name='Kevbo887']I cant get that capsule thing to work, everytime I try to use it, it locks up and says windows needs to close it down[/QUOTE]

It did the same thing to me, but opening Capsule itself from my computer and then downloading through the program instead of from the site seemed to work.

I got a message about Arma II yesterday since they ran out of keys for me originally. It was about a free copy of Sniper: Ghost Warrior & some credit as compensation. Anyone else get this email? Also here's the code that might be multi-use for you guys to try:

"To claim your free game, visit the Green Man Gaming website, add Sniper: Ghost Warrior to your basket and use the following discount code: SNIPE-100PC-VOUCH

Please note that the voucher is only valid until midnight on July 31st 2011 (BST)"

Hopefully it works for others.

[quote name='Wchillinman']I got a message about Arma II yesterday since they ran out of keys for me originally. It was about a free copy of Sniper: Ghost Warrior & some credit as compensation. Anyone else get this email? Also here's the code that might be multi-use for you guys to try:

"To claim your free game, visit the Green Man Gaming website, add Sniper: Ghost Warrior to your basket and use the following discount code: SNIPE-100PC-VOUCH

Please note that the voucher is only valid until midnight on July 31st 2011 (BST)"

Hopefully it works for others.[/QUOTE]

Cool of you to post, but it comes up invalid for me atleast.

[quote name='jlg6184']Cool of you to post, but it comes up invalid for me atleast.[/QUOTE]

Thanks & sorry it didn't work for you. Well, it was worth a try at least.

bread's done
Back