* Last Day * CAPTAIN AMERICA / THOR : Blu-ray + DVD + Digital = $15.99 + FREE SHIP

I been waiting for a good price on both of these? Should I bite now or do you think they will be cheaper before the holidays are over?

This is actually a better deal than Amazon if you already own 1 of the movies, and just want to get the other 1, since Best Buy will still give you Free Shipping + tacks on to your Reward Zone points.

You won't have to find filler items on Amazon to get the FS, unless you want both movies.

Also if you pre-ordered/bought Captain America for the BB-exclusive slipcover, you can get your $7 back on the purchase from the $22.99 release price.

[quote name='arcane93']There may not be better deals before the holiday, but I'll bet that both of these drop further soon after.[/QUOTE]
They might be $12.99 - 14.99 by May 2012 when the new Avengers movie hits theaters 6 months from now.

By then, you may just get the Blu-ray single copy without the DVD/Digital being no longer re-produced.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']This is actually a better deal than Amazon if you already own 1 of the movies, and just want to get the other 1, since Best Buy will still give you Free Shipping + tacks on to your Reward Zone points.

You won't have to find filler items on Amazon to get the FS, unless you want both movies.[/QUOTE]

This, was going to use the $10 I had in RZ certificates for Black Friday but I figure I would use them for this deal, 2 movies (blu ray) for $21 is not bad.

[quote name='mrhappi79']I gladly paid the tax to get the exclusive slipcovers instead of getting them from Amazon![/QUOTE]

I throw mine away as soon as I open them. ;)

bread's done
Back