[Last day!] Free Shipping on select games at GAMEFLY [Conker & Killer 7 $15!]

onetrackmind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
just got an email from them... free shipping on these select titles until the 24th of october.

Members get free shipping on all game purchases, all the time.

PS2
God of War $24.99
Destroy All Humans $19.99
Brothers in Arms... $12.99
Killer 7 $14.99
Fantastic Four $16.99
Splinter Cell: Chao... $17.99
FlatOut $19.99
Star Wars III... $19.99
Devil May Cry 3 $24.99
Gran Turismo 4: ... $24.99
Midnight Club 3:... $27.99

Xbox
Conker: Live and Reloaded $14.99
Destroy All Humans $19.99
Brothers in Arms... $12.99
Unreal Champ. 2... $14.99
Fantastic Four $16.99
MOH: European... $17.99
Splinter Cell: Chao... $17.99
FlatOut $19.99
Forza Motorsport $19.99
Jade Empire $19.99
Sid Meier's Pirates... $19.99

Gamecube
StarFox Assault $24.99
Killer 7 $14.99
Robots $14.99
Batman Begins $17.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos... $17.99
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory... $19.99
Donkey Konga 2 $19.99
Sonic Gems Collection... $19.99
Harvest Moon: An... $22.99
DK: Jungle Beat $24.99
Resident Evil 4 $29.99

[quote name='russtophiles']What kind of condition do games from gamefly often come in? Do they come with case and instructions by any chance? I'm tempted for Conker.[/QUOTE]

I bought Ninja Gaiden Black and Madden 2006 for XB from GameFly and couldn't be happier. The manual and box are brand new. The discs I got are as close as you can get to new without being new. I rented those two games first, so I just kept those discs and they mailed me the boxes and manuals for free. :applause:

No, you don't have to be a member. Before I joined, I was buying all sortsa games from Gamefly. I highly recommend them. They're really the best company I've ever bought stuff from. The discs were rented to people, but they're usually scratch-free when I buy them. Also, the case and manual are brand new, seeing as they just keep them in storage somewhere.
I'm not sure how they're doing the free shipping anymore. When you subscribe, you always get free shipping on used games, but before when I was just a buyer, they sent periodic emails with free shipping for selected games. You'll have to check yourself to see how shipping works now.
Hope that was of help :)

Oh wait I just saw everyone gets free shipping on Conker.

Now I just have to wait for my mom to finish work to order it for me. My birthday is in a little over a week, and she said I can get it as a gift :)

Hope its not sold out in the next couple hours!!

Thanks for the phone number Shrike but it's no good. I called during their PST business hours yet a recorded message told me to call back during their normal business hours!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Thanks for the phone number Shrike but it's no good. I called during their PST business hours yet a recorded message told me to call back during their normal business hours![/QUOTE]
Sorry, just found that while doing some random Google searches. Best I could come up with.

Is Killer 7 for PS2 worth it? I suppose it should be for that price, but I'm just wondering...I'd be buying mostly for the experience (story/art), since I hear gameplay is not that great?

[quote name='onetrackmind']thanks for adding all the links and everything cheapy[/QUOTE]

Yeah, cheapy is the man, he'll be the japan-man soon, but the man nonetheless

edit: it's funny cuz I never saw the above post by cheapy!

Conker and Killer 7. Can't afford it really with my bills. Plus I have a ton of console and PC games I've yet to get to, but you can't pass up deals that killer.

Hmm... I'm contemplating picking up Brothers in Arms for LIVE multiplayer. Is there still a good amount of people that play regularly?

[quote name='seanr1221']I was playing it on Live a couple months ago, and only 2 people were playing online :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is how Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is like. I guess I'll just pickup Conker for some multiplayer action.

If you did pick it up, id play with ya :)

To me though, BiA has an amazing single player, so maybe you should pick it up for that?

I don't use my Live much but I'm suprised that so many games have so few people playing just a few months after release.

Evenb on PC, on small mods, if a community builds up there can be hundreds of people playing.

I remember FA for HL used to generally have a hundred server running with ten that were pretty hopping and full. And that was a small game.

Too bad Steam killed it because it wasn't compatible with the mod. And by the time things were fixed the community was split. Some on steam, some not, and some unable to figure out how to get on. It was a real shame.

[quote name='CheapyD']Are people still playing Unreal and Conker?[/QUOTE]

well i hope they are.. i ordered conker and hope to be getting unreal soon

People should still be on Conker, it's in the top 25 most played xbox live games...but that hasn't been updated in a month.

I say when we get on Conker we all play together, CAG stlye

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I don't use my Live much but I'm suprised that so many games have so few people playing just a few months after release.

Evenb on PC, on small mods, if a community builds up there can be hundreds of people playing.

I remember FA for HL used to generally have a hundred server running with ten that were pretty hopping and full. And that was a small game.

Too bad Steam killed it because it wasn't compatible with the mod. And by the time things were fixed the community was split. Some on steam, some not, and some unable to figure out how to get on. It was a real shame.[/QUOTE]

Steam is crazy I have CS: CZ and online is horrible; plus people are crazy good.

i got conker for $20 shipped new form frys outpost.
but i think i may get bia and god of war.
when is the greatest hits god of war coming out?

[quote name='seanr1221']People should still be on Conker, it's in the top 25 most played xbox live games...but that hasn't been updated in a month.

I say when we get on Conker we all play together, CAG stlye[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea! :D

I can just imagine us CAGs playing Counter-Strike together. "Hmm... I think I'll wait until 75% off before I buy that Colt."

I've been playing Killer 7 on the GC lately. I really recommend it. Don't let the "on rails" thing fool you; you can still go wherever whenever. It just makes it harder to miss an exit.

[quote name='mkelehan']I've been playing Killer 7 on the GC lately. I really recommend it. Don't let the "on rails" thing fool you; you can still go wherever whenever. It just makes it harder to miss an exit.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info/encouragement!

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']WOW! Nobody has mentioned Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana for $24.99 before shipping and taxes.

That beats GS/EB's B2G1F sale by over $2.[/QUOTE]

Why is Gamefly charging shipping for Atelier Iris? I was under impression all pre-owned games from Gamefly have free shipping right now?

[quote name='yukine']Why is Gamefly charging shipping for Atelier Iris? I was under impression all pre-owned games from Gamefly have free shipping right now?[/QUOTE]only select titles (see first post) have free shipping. Members get free shipping on all titles.

[quote name='CheapyD']only select titles (see first post) have free shipping. Members get free shipping on all titles.[/QUOTE]

:applause: I couldn't have said it better myself.

Several of their prices are at Ebay levels. Throw in the free shipping and you got great deal without the outrageous shipping charges or the occasional scammer.

[quote name='CheapyD']only select titles (see first post) have free shipping. Members get free shipping on all titles.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. I must have read the banner on the Gamefly website incorrectly.

I'm probably cancelling my Netflix subscription next month, so I might just have to try out Gamefly and purchase Atelier Iris then.

[quote name='yukine']Ah, I see. I must have read the banner on the Gamefly website incorrectly.

I'm probably cancelling my Netflix subscription next month, so I might just have to try out Gamefly and purchase Atelier Iris then.[/QUOTE]

You can still purchase AI, but they hit you up for $2.95 in shipping.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']You can still purchase AI, but they hit you up for $2.95 in shipping.[/QUOTE]

Well I was already planning on trying out Gamefly, so getting free shipping for Atelier Iris is just another incentive. ;)

I WISH Conker came in today, but alas, I checked the mail and it wasn't in :whistle2:(

I say this because now I cant get it until Friday...I go back to college Sunday night.

Killer 7 arrived today, after only 2 days. Discs are in good condition and the case is in pretty good shape too. Better than any used game from EB/GS.

bread's done
Back