[Last Day!] Gamefly - Free shipping on select pre-played games thru the 26th.

2Fast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Just got an e-mail from Gamefly saying that select pre-played games are eligible for free shipping for non members through the 26th of September.

Please check the list below for eligible games.
As usual, members get free shipping on all game purchases.
-CD

iconps2_r2.gif

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith $19.99
Destroy All Humans $24.99
The Punisher$12.99
Brothers in Arms$14.99
Area 51$19.99
Dead to Rights II$19.99
Killer 7$19.99
Mercenaries$19.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory$19.99
Psychonauts$24.99
God of War$27.99

iconxbox_r2.gif

MOH: European Assault$17.99
Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith $19.99
Brothers in Arms $14.99
Jade Empire$19.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $19.99
Unreal Championship II$19.99
Doom 3$19.99
Destroy All Humans$24.99
Forza Motorsport $24.99
NCAA Football 06$27.99

icongamecube.gif

Killer 7$17.99
Fantastic Four$19.99
Shark Tale$12.99
Goldeneye $14.99
Viewtiful Joe 2$14.99
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life$15.99
Donkey Konga 2 $19.99
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life$24.99
Timesplitters: Future Perfect$24.99
Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat$27.99
Star Fox Assault$27.99

Moved list to first post.

I have ordered several used games from Gamefly and they have all come in good to excellent condition.

[quote name='munch']Do gamefly discs tend to come in good shape?[/QUOTE]

ive ordered from them before around 6-7 games and every disc was practically perfect. The actual cases and manuals were mint too... i might have just got lucky but i havent had a single problem with them

When I ordered Zelda: Four Swords, it came with a GBA link cable, but I get the impression that the Dk games do *not* come with bongos. Is that right?

I to/too have bought games from gamefly, they are a good place on the web to buy games. All the games I've ever bought from them have all been in really good shape. Let's see, I bought Dragon's Lair 3D (GC), Red Dead Revolver (PS2), Star Wars Battlefront (PS2) just to name a few. They sure do beat eb games at pricing, also you can get some really crapy games from eb, from what I read and have witnessed myself. A friend of mine had me purchase Legend of Dragoon (PSX) from there internet site, let me tell you that games condition was fubared, really bad! The case was cracked, the discs were cracked, had paint, yes paint on the discs, they were just in piss poor condition. So believe me when I say, you can trust gamefly with quality when it comes to used games, hope this helps.....

Whoops, sorry for the error CheapyD, just whipped up the thread literally 2 minutes before class. Thanks for the corrections/list though!

CheapyD, may want to edit your post, Brothers in Arms for Xbox is $14.99 instead of $19.99. Jumped on this game when it was $20 on Gamefly.com. For $15 (around $16 shipped) with fast shipping, this game is a freakin steal.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']For $20 I was sold on Killer 7.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting that when it's $19.99 new with GGC. i wanted to get it at launch, but i'm too poor.

Ordered Killer 7 for GC even though I don't really want it, but at that price, I couldn't pass it up. Sucks that they charge tax though.

Good to see more people getting Killer 7. Really a masterpiece of a game. I love the story and visuals, and oh yeah, the game's also fun to play! :D Hopefully you guys got the superior GC one (for cheaper)!

Dang i love buying games from Gamefly! Great prices, excellent games! No i just wish i had time to play the damn games.

I really want Jade Empire but i have just about zero time for a long involved RPG right now... damn you med school and you're unbelievable difficulty level (where's the options screne for real life?)

not sure whether i want killer 7 (gc) or star wars episode III: revenge of the sith (xbox). i know they both got somewhat mixed reviews, but i am a huge star wars fan, and i love the visuals/story of killer 7, so i dont know what to get. maybe neither since i want just about every game that is coming out in the next two weeks.

Thanks for the post! Picked up The Punisher for PS2. Mercenaries and Area 51 are tempting, but I can wait for price drops on new versions. Thanks again OP!

Question....I am assuming it's not, but do the bongos come with your purchase for Jungle Beat? It says that they're not included in the rental, but I didn't see anything about if you purchas the game.

Psychonauts for the PS2 is really tempting, but I'm really anal about the condition of my discs. It's great that the cases and manuals seem to arrive in like-new condition, but if that disc has scratches, no matter how minor, I would be very upset.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Psychonauts for the PS2 is really tempting, but I'm really anal about the condition of my discs. It's great that the cases and manuals seem to arrive in like-new condition, but if that disc has scratches, no matter how minor, I would be very upset.[/QUOTE]

Baby....

:D :p

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Psychonauts for the PS2 is really tempting, but I'm really anal about the condition of my discs. It's great that the cases and manuals seem to arrive in like-new condition, but if that disc has scratches, no matter how minor, I would be very upset.[/QUOTE]

If you are a subscriber, just rent it first. Once you get the game, if it looks okay, pick the keep it option.

Had to pick up The Punisher for that price. Isn't going to drop much lower.

Destroy All Humens and Killer 7 look mighty tempting, but I'll pick them up when they are a bit cheaper.

Is Revenge of the Sith really as bad as everyone says (i.e IGN)? I played it once for a few minutes and wasn't too thrilled, but I figure it's worth 20 bucks right?

Great price on God of War. Though, I've waited so long to buy this game I think I will wait for it to drop to $30 new. Has anyone tried to exchange a game disc that was scratched?

I was going to grab just Killer 7 for GCN, but then I saw DKJB and StarFox. Do you guys think those are worth $30? Do you think they will be dropping anytime soon?

Well, I went ahead and bought Killer 7, DK: JB, StarFox: Assault and Alien Hominid. For any of you interested, Nanostray (NDS) is just $19.99:hot: .

Now I just need some more advice. I love Goldeneye (N64). But I can't stand Halo 1/2 nor any of the new Bond games. Would I like Timesplitters: Future Perfect?

bread's done
Back