LAST DAY! Win 3 XBLA games!

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Don't want a facebook, so this is my entry :)[/QUOTE]

This, since I'm too old and married for the facebook.

[quote name='BlazeP']Posting a comment.

How will we be notified if we win?[/QUOTE]

Typically for us if it's on Facebook, we'll notify you there. If it's a CAG winner from one of these comments, then we'll PM you here.

[quote name='JohnMasterLee']Typically for us if it's on Facebook, we'll notify you there. If it's a CAG winner from one of these comments, then we'll PM you here.[/QUOTE]

Have you stopped announcing the winners on your wall posts? You haven't yet announced a winner of the three t-shirts, and that was a while ago.

I have raskulls, meatboy, pinball fx 2 marvel tables, plants/zombies. also getting snoopy, maw, and aqua for free vias dashboard promos. so 3 games I don't have. thanks!
i'm dying for pacman dx, peggle, pinball fx2 tables and ballad of gay tony (does that count as xbla)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lo6ick']I have raskulls, meatboy, pinball fx 2 marvel tables, plants/zombies. also getting snoopy, maw, and aqua for free vias dashboard promos. so 3 games I don't have. thanks!
i'm dying for pacman dx, peggle, pinball fx2 tables and ballad of gay tony (does that count as xbla)[/QUOTE]

Congrats dude on winning!

I already PMed you on the options you have. I do happen to have extra Pinball FX tables.

[quote name='Blade']Have you stopped announcing the winners on your wall posts? You haven't yet announced a winner of the three t-shirts, and that was a while ago.[/QUOTE]

We still do announce winners, though it's not a new post. We'll just leave a final comment on the original post.

You haven't see a winner for the 3 T-shirts because it's still running! This promo and the PSN games one are now over.

bread's done
Back