last game you been late for?

No way, I'd get fired.

However games that have made me cut it close include KOTOR, Medieval: Total War and Baldur's Gate.

There was lots of lost class time with Wind Waker and Ninja Gaiden, especially Wind Waker. I suspect I will be walled up inside my room for quite some time when Halo 2 hits as well.

PSO Online for the DC, made me stay up all night playing with buddies online. Went to work a bit late and a heck of alot tired :wink: .

I am never late because of a game. If I do skip class (I never skip work, don't want to miss out on money) I often spend the time playing videogames, though.

Most recently a little bit late to work playing Katamari Damacy, and before that, Simpsons Hit and Run ['just one more mission'].
Back in college, used to stay up all night playing Vincents Hollow, a text MUD--one time I quit playing at 830 AM, got 1/2 hour nap, quick shower, grabbed some breakfast from the dining hall, made it to my 1000 class at about 1015. Slept through it. After that I just said Screw it, I'll skip class if I ever did that again.

After High School, I took a year off of school to "work" but I spent 90% of the time on Gran Turismo 3. Had it not been for that, I would almost be done with school now.

I almost missed class while playing Burnout 3, I looked at my clock and saw that it was 4:22 and class started at 4:30. I flew out of the apt and managed to get there just in time.

i was almost late for work because of playing fable from 10 pm until 7 am the next morning and had to go into work at 1 pm. slept until 12:30 pm, so i was driving quite fast to get there on time since i live about 30 mins. away from work.

I've never missed class because of video games before. I think my parents wouldn't be too happy if I did, and besides, I rarely find the time to play video games on any occasion besides the weekend anymore. Sad. I'm already looking forward to summer vacation.

Now, close calls because of sleeping in, thats another story altogether....

Hmm, I missed a few days of art history class because of Panzer Dragoon Saga. Also, Phantasy Star Online made me late for work once. Damn you Sega.

I've never missed a whole day of school/work to play a game, but in high school I took off early one day to pick up a copy of GTA: Vice City for PS2 on the day it came out. I skipped the last two classes on my schedule.

Super Mario Bros. 2 for the NES was the last game that I took a day off for. I used to work overnights in the early 90s with a friend of mine, so I spent 3 years just playing Genesis from work, so no need to miss work for a game back then.

Now, business and family commitments come first, though I did recently spend about 6 hours playing Fable when I couldn't sleep. It definately made for a long day at work.

Crash Team Racing
this was in 5th grade i believe and it was 8:00 am. Me and my sister were playing CTR and it was addictive we couldnt stop. then i finally looked at the clock it was 8:28 (bus comes in 2 mins) so i just dash out of my room and run down my driveway and i see the bus drive right passed my house

damn you crash and your stupid friends

bread's done
Back