LAST HOURS (03/15/09) Rare PS2 RPGs AUCTION, your shot at complete your collection!

furious

CAG Veteran
Feedback
6 (100%)
Thanks to Leshrac55, I will implement minimum bid amount to keep my personal sanity. The Minimum bid increment is going to be $.50.
Thanks to Dinobot, I will ship first if your Itrade feedback is 20+.

Hi all, I need to raise some cash to pay the bills. Looks like it's time for me to part away my collections; my loss is your gain!

Furious_West (Ebay member since 2001 with 100% positive feedback)
Here are the rules:

1. Post the game you want and the price you are offering.
2. Each day, I will update my game list with the highest bidder & price, next to the game.
3. Sunday, March 15th, 9pm PCT will be the deadline for you to submit your offer.
4. Shipping & handling is $4 (USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation) unless stated otherwise; if you won more than 1 item, each additional item is $1.5 extra.
5. I will PM the winner Sunday night after the deadline with paypal account info.
6. I will drop off the game in the post office within 48 hours after receiving the payment, I will mail the game on the following Monday for the person who trades for the game I wanted (PS2, Samurai Warriors 2).
7. Post, don't PM if you have any questions, it also helps bumping the thread.
8. Please be reasonable, I am not trying to make a profit, but to be fair. Therefore, I reserve the right to not accept any offer if it falls too far below the market rate (Ebay / Goozex can be my alternatives, I am just trying to cut them out as middle person and also helping out fellow CAGs, let's make it win-win)

List:
(All games are adult owned, complete with case and manual, unless stated otherwise)

PS2:
Arcana Heart, Mint (greenrocks $6, sorry no deal)
Bujingai: the Forsaken City, Good (Press_cheap $8, pending)
Chaos Wars, Mint (Press_cheap $16)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Sealed (RPGguy101 $10, sorry no deal)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness Guide, first print, limited from double jump (Starmask2k3 $11, pending)
Disgaea: Cursed Memories, Mint (Hybrid5006 $15)
Disgaea: Cursed Memories Guide, first print, limited form double jump (starmask2k3 $8, pending)
Guilty Gear X2 (Vinny, $10, pending)
Simsons Hit & Run
Heavenly Guardian
The King of Fighters 00/01 (Immortal2k8 $8, pending)
The King of Fighters 2006
Lapucelle Tactics, Good (WHFinest187 $11, pending)
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Rvis (complete special package, music cd, poster...etc) (RPGguy101 $20.5, pending)
Makai Kingdom, Good (Press_cheap, $11, pending)
Persona 3, Mint (first print with art book) (theloserboy $20, pending)
The Red Star, Mint (jman619, $2, sorry no deal)
Shadow of Colossus, Good (WHFinest187 $5, sorry no deal)
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, Mint (Hybrid5006, $26, sorry no deal)
Soul Caliber 2, Good (WHFinest187 $4, pending)
Tales of the Abyss, Mint (Thingsfallnapart $20, sorry no deal)
Tales of Legendia, Mint (Thingsfallnapart $10, pending)
Time Crisis 2, Good (jman619, $2, sorry, no deal)
Time Crisis 3, with 2 Guncons ($8 shipping), Good with original packaging
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (GH)
Ys: the Ark of Napishtim, Mint (WHFinest187 $5, sorry no deal)

Import (JPN)
Initial D: Special Stage (GH), http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-41-77-7-49-en-15-initial+d-70-3d7.html
The Fist of the Seven Stars (GH), http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-ff-49-en-70-2f2e.html

PS1:
Pocket Fighter (GH) (WHFinest187 $5, pending)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (GH) (WHFinest187 $5, pending)

WANT:
Paypal
PS2: Samurai Warriors 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness Guide, first print, limited from double jump-8
Disgaea: Cursed Memories Guide, first print, limited form double jump-8

great list you've got there. few things,

1) your title should probably have something about the auction. :p

2) people with considerable amount feedback (like myself), would you consider shipping first? since you only have 1 feedback. maybe set up a point (like 25 feedback or higher) so that you cover yourself and make ppl believe you are legit. thanks!

Hey there

PS2:
Arcana Heart, Mint $5
Lapucelle Tactics, Good $11
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Rvis (complete special package, music cd, poster...etc) $15
Shadow of Colossus, Good $5
Soul Caliber 2, Good $4

PS1:
Pocket Fighter (GH) $5
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (GH) $5
Ys: the Ark of Napishtim, Mint $5

TY! :)

Nice auction you get there going. I hope you get enough to pay your bills.

Arcana Heart, Mint - $6

I originally placed a bid, but I think I've changed my mind. I apologize, but I assume the OP didn't see it anyway.

Alright here we go:

PS2:
Soul Caliber 2, Good $4

PS1:
Pocket Fighter (GH) $5

Games total = $35

First item Shipping = $4

Additional items (5) = $7.50

Subtotal = $46.50

Using http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm you need 48.20 in PayPal from my CC. Shipping is a bit steep, hopefully its priority @ that rate. Would you be willing to ship first? I sent you a message on your eBay to confirm your identity, just a bit concerned since you only have one feedback. Let me know ASAP please, thanks! :)

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness Guide, first print, limited from double jump11

don't be so quick, his auction did say he might accept your offer.

also, he will ship first only if you've got 20+ irating.

i missed this as i just got back now..... sucks!

[quote name='WHFinest187']Alright here we go:

PS2:
Soul Caliber 2, Good $4

PS1:
Pocket Fighter (GH) $5

Games total = $35

First item Shipping = $4

Additional items (5) = $7.50

Subtotal = $46.50

Using http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm you need 48.20 in PayPal from my CC. Shipping is a bit steep, hopefully its priority @ that rate. Would you be willing to ship first? I sent you a message on your eBay to confirm your identity, just a bit concerned since you only have one feedback. Let me know ASAP please, thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

Hey dinobot, you have been very helpful for me. You can still bid on stuff if you like. I don't mind extending it for a bit. Besides, some of the biddings are a bit low. I will kinda sort through and see which deals I would actually make.

A bit concerned that I messaged your eBay account from mine (sjn5031) and I haven't received a response yet but hopefully this pans out OK

respond send from my ebay account. I am still in the process of going through all offers; shoudl've pm send out to you for the deals I like later tonight (not that many of them, unfortunately).

bread's done
Back