Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition in Stock 6/20 (OOS 1:30PM)

I was lucky enough to have someone cancel their preorder and get theirs. In impressed by the statue. For some reason I though it was smaller than it actually. Although its plastic it's quite sturdy and has great details.

Is the statue worth the extra $80 upgrade from the survival edition?
Based simply on its quality, I'd say $80 is probably a fair price for this at retail if a store were to sell it separately. It's a fairly decent size and the two characters are highly detailed, even if the material isn't the best.

But it's not fair to say that you're paying $80 more for it over the Survival Edition, as that version also includes the artbook. I think the Survival Edition is a better value overall.
I agree, the survival edition is a much better deal, that statue looks like plastic garbage, not to mention the artbook is really nice. The only statue worthy of my extra cash is the troll included with the kingdoms of amalur ce and sig editions.

Is the statue worth the extra $80 upgrade from the survival edition?
Based simply on its quality, I'd say $80 is probably a fair price for this at retail if a store were to sell it separately. It's a fairly decent size and the two characters are highly detailed, even if the material isn't the best.

But it's not fair to say that you're paying $80 more for it over the Survival Edition, as that version also includes the artbook. I think the Survival Edition is a better value overall.
I agree, the survival edition is a much better deal, that statue looks like plastic garbage, not to mention the artbook is really nice. The only statue worthy of my extra cash is the troll included with the kingdoms of amalur ce and sig editions.
I haven't decided what I'm going to do with my PPE when I get it, but I already have my Survival Edition. So I might just sell the game/steel book/comic, keep the art book, and have the PPE and the art book.

I'm confused, the money has been taken out of my account. But when I goto order history. Under "Status" is says "Closed" - I don't order from GS much but I just ordered it on Thurs, I also got a order confirmation email when I bought it, but I haven't got a shipping confirmation yet.

I'm confused, the money has been taken out of my account. But when I goto order history. Under "Status" is says "Closed" - I don't order from GS much but I just ordered it on Thurs, I also got a order confirmation email when I bought it, but I haven't got a shipping confirmation yet.
I have the same status. Normally orders go to "closed" once they ship.

Gotcha. I was surprised they shipped so quickly, and that I haven't got an email that its shipped yet.

Gotcha. I was surprised they shipped so quickly, and that I haven't got an email that its shipped yet.
I got the same. Charged,closed, no tracking number. I selected value shipping though

I got the same. Charged,closed, no tracking number. I selected value shipping though
I did too

I haven't been charged, or anything yet, but I've been having problems with the system lately. My order still shows open though.

Normally, you'll get a shipment email with tracking, even for the cheap shipping option. Then your status should be "closed" on your order history page as well.

As long as charges have been made, your order should be OK. I'm hopeful that my order will charge soon, and ship on Monday or Tuesday, but due to my recent issues, who knows.

So my gift card has been charged but still no tracking number. is it normal??
I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet either, but I emailed their customer service a couple hours ago. I'll let you know what they say when I hear from them

Same as most who got in on the restock, my order has shown "closed" for the last few days, no shipping confirmation email, no tracking info, nothing besides being charged.

....and then this showed up an hour ago:

IMAG0075.jpg_2D00_600x450.jpg

Fan-effing-tastic, with the exception of a nice dinger on the upper left corner.

IMAG0078.jpg_2D00_600x450.jpg

Tempted to open it, but i'm leaving it sealed for the time being.  Thanks again OP!

Same as most who got in on the restock, my order has shown "closed" for the last few days, no shipping confirmation email, no tracking info, nothing besides being charged.

....and then this showed up an hour ago:

IMAG0075.jpg_2D00_600x450.jpg

Fan-effing-tastic, with the exception of a nice dinger on the upper left corner.

IMAG0078.jpg_2D00_600x450.jpg

Tempted to open it, but i'm leaving it sealed for the time being. Thanks again OP!
Guess ill be keeping my eye and ears open for a UPS man in the next few days, and you're welcome!

Still no e-mail from customer service yet :/

Guess ill be keeping my eye and ears open for a UPS man in the next few days, and you're welcome!

Still no e-mail from customer service yet :/
There's a pretty good chance you'll have the UPS truck roll up before CS gets back to you by email. :whistle2:k

Should be any time now for you and everyone else. I went with value shipping (5-10 business days) and was floored when I saw the package on my doorstep today.

Got mine today. It actually arrived yesterday, but the UPS guy here sucks and they dropped it off in my leasing office without leaving me a note on my door. I got an email from GS yesterday (2 days later after sending them an email) saying it should've arrived already, which is why I swung by my leasing office today and checked, and there it was. Box has no damage, looks good, now to decide what to do with it!

Got mine on Monday. Also in the happy predicament of deciding what to do with it. (Got the vanilla at launch and am now addicted to multi player) Thnx again OP!

Got mine on Monday. Also in the happy predicament of deciding what to do with it. (Got the vanilla at launch and am now addicted to multi player) Thnx again OP!
I ended up with the Survival Edition at launch. Now I have this also, imagine my predicament!
Received mine today in CA. Used value shipping speed. Never received a shipping email nor tracking info either.
I don't think anyone who ordered from this batch recieved a shipping email or tracking number.

Any chance GS would have these for sale in stores? Would it be dumb to call and ask? :/
The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. I've called GameStop's here in Memphis and in Detroit and had them conduct huge sweeping searches across the inventory at their stores and no store for hundreds of miles has it. I've even done this on a few different days. Apparently, the only chance you have of finding one in a store is in the event that someone pre-ordered one and didn't go buy it, which seems very unlikely for an item this hot. I still keep my eyes peeled and here and everywhere hoping for a break.

Would anyone know if they're done shipping the Pandemic edition for good? I remember it being sold out in January and then sold out at the beginning of June and most recently sold out on June 20th (22nd?). Are they done for good or are they likely to go on sale for another few hours at some point?

I got the vanilla at launch, played it a bit... LOVED IT. Then proceeded to order one of these Post Pandemic editions...THEN found a survival edition artbook on eBay for cheap.....THEN got an Ellie shirt from E3 also on eBay. Yeah, I LOVE THIS GAME!

bread's done
Back