Last of Us Survival edition FOR SALE

lizard6king6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Would like Paypal or amazon gift card.  I'm keeping my pandemic edition but will sell my survivor edition. Bid away!
Brand new by the way

PM offers please

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry never tried one of these auction deals before. i usually just trade or sell straight up. I'm going to make things simple. Best offer in my pm box by tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking for at least $110 bucks but would like more of what eBay prices have been going for ( have seen between 125 and 150). Send me a pm and we can work something out.! By the way besides my feedback my username is the same on eBay.
Available on amazon! Go go go go, just trying to help some of you out before spending the big bucks. If it sells out I will still have my copy here

I may just keep it if I dont get a serious offer soon then just sell the game and keep the otehr stuff since I have the game from the post pandemic edition already.

I may just keep it if I dont get a serious offer soon then just sell the game and keep the otehr stuff since I have the game from the post pandemic edition already.
"Cmon guys, give me your best offer" "Accepting offer, dont be afraid to try"

Now you said "I may just keep it if i dont get a serious offer".

Which is it bro?If i Say 25 bucks, would you give it to me then? Whats a "serious" offer to you?

"Cmon guys, give me your best offer" "Accepting offer, dont be afraid to try"

Now you said "I may just keep it if i dont get a serious offer".

Which is it bro?If i Say 25 bucks, would you give it to me then? Whats a "serious" offer to you?
apparently serious offer = ebay prices

It cost me 92 dollars with shipping and tax here in Chicago. I was looking for about 110 but never mind. Ill keep the extra stuff and maybe post the game itself. Wasn't looking to make a ton of profit just a few bucks after shipping.

I think CAGs are mad because you listed it as a "bid based auction", which implies you are responsible for selling it to the highest bidder. I take it that you never partook in the lowball auction subforum.

You should have just posted as regular "offers please" trade (but you will get "how much" pm's anyways), or just flat out list your price since apparently, you already had one in mind.

Also, getting eBay prices won't really happen here. We're cheap ass gamers. We're not looking to overpay on something.

That being said, update us if you're going to sell just the game. I couldn't care less about the extras, I just want the game.

No problem guys, like I said I usually sell staraght up. I wanted to try the auction but I instantly regreted that decision. Like I said I just wanted to make a few bucks initially. Stupid Chicago tax boost the price on everything and shipping has gotten crazy these days. I would of only profitted $15- $20 bucks. I didnt want to rip a fellow CAG off. The box also sat here and I got more curious about the comic and book, so I decided to just bust it open and read them and keep it. I already had a regular copy which I just beat.

A friend wants to borrow it so since I have two copies Ill do that for now bu then when I get it back I'll probably put one of the game copies on here. Sorry for the confusion guys.

No problem guys, like I said I usually sell staraght up. I wanted to try the auction but I instantly regreted that decision. Like I said I just wanted to make a few bucks initially. Stupid Chicago tax boost the price on everything and shipping has gotten crazy these days. I would of only profitted $15- $20 bucks. I didnt want to rip a fellow CAG off. The box also sat here and I got more curious about the comic and book, so I decided to just bust it open and read them and keep it. I already had a regular copy which I just beat.

A friend wants to borrow it so since I have two copies Ill do that for now bu then when I get it back I'll probably put one of the game copies on here. Sorry for the confusion guys.
you should update the OP and title to reflect this.

bread's done
Back