Last of Us

sbb

CAGiversary!
With all the great reviews this game is getting, I've finally decided I'm not going to wait for a price drop, but I can't seem to find any deals at all. Newegg has no tax and free shipping but they're sold out! Please tell me I'm not going to have to go buy this at a B+M! Come through for me!

Game didn't even come out yet lol. BestBuy with the gamer clubs reward give you $20 towards other release games likewhat Highoffcoffee said or as Mrninjasquirrel said, the $10 Amazon instant video credit. honestly the newegg deal sounds the best.

p.s. Naughty Dog worked on this title and pushed back the release date to work on it even more. I say it will be worth MRSP. Preordered the Survival edition back in March.

If you enjoy The Road you will like this game. The story is going to be very similar to that in terms of weight. Don't expect some super light gameplay. There is also reportedly 24 hours + of solid gameplay (I know someone will beat it faster but that is the amount of time for the average Joe).

I am just going to pay MSRP and suck it up :p. If you are a Powerup Rewards member or a Reward Zone member you could always redeem some points for coupons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best bet to get money off right away is doing the Gamestop Trade 2 Get new game for $9.99. You probably can work the Best Buy Buy one get 2nd 50% off deal. That's my only suggestion if you don't want a $20 Certificate or credit and just would rather have cash off right away.

bread's done
Back