Last Rebellion - $39.99 preorder at amazon

Pre-ordered just in case, if only to hopefully help get better quick picks in my gold box. (Been getting junk recently.) Thanks, OP!

[quote name='bjstucker']Have there been any reviews for this? It looks decent but ehh don't know if I want to drop 40$ on it.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

It looks pretty decent from the video's I've seen recently. I've just gone and put my pre-order in as well.

This is being released by NISA so I gotta wait until two weeks before it releases to order it from Rosenqueen for the shitty pre-order bonus (but still secretly hoping there'll be a good one).

Is this a pricing error? $40 seems pretty low for a PS3 game. NISA put all the others at $50. May as well pre-order then.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Is this a
clear.gif
pricing error? $40 seems pretty low for a PS3 game. [/QUOTE]

yeah
it seems suspicious
but whatever
I'm interested about this game
pre ordered now

[quote name='Reira']Pre-ordered just in case, if only to hopefully help get better quick picks in my gold box. (Been getting junk recently.) Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

mine was like that too, for like a week things like diapers and lawn care stuff kept showing up in my quick picks

now its gone back to video games and what not but I swear it changes twice a day

but The Last Guardian appeared this morning so I'm happy :bouncy: now if only I'd sign up for ECA already... will I have to email them about each order I have? :whistle2:(

[quote name='buckythekat']mine was like that too, for like a week things like diapers and lawn care stuff kept showing up in my quick picks

now its gone back to video games and what not but I swear it changes twice a day

but The Last Guardian appeared this morning so I'm happy :bouncy: now if only I'd sign up for ECA already... will I have to email them about each order I have? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
i called them on the phone and had them input the codes. I did it for two games. Reading the codes to the person was kind of a pain, but i had the time.

^I still have a batch of the Old ECA codes (the ones before the new batch system which only allows one code per 24 hours) Amazon system recognizes these as two seperate discounts.

I ordered Modern Warfare 2 Prestiege edition and got $30 off using this ECA glitch, instead of the normal 10%, I got 20% off

Picked it up, Thanks. Amazon mis-priced Ar Tonelico 2 at 29.99 instead of 39.99 originally, maybe this will be another mis-price in the end?

[quote name='Vansathi']Picked it up, Thanks. Amazon mis-priced Ar Tonelico 2 at 29.99 instead of 39.99 originally, maybe this will be another mis-price in the end?[/QUOTE]
Been this way for a few months now actually. "Locked" in my pre-order back in August I believe when it was first spotted. We'll see what happens when an actual MSRP gets stated though.

Yeah as shrike posted, there are some cool sounding gameplay ideas here but the graphics definitely fail to impress, it's reminding me a lot of cross edge. I have a pre-order put in(and to let you guys know, this is a fairly easy target to get in your amazon quick picks) but I'll be keeping a close eye on the game to determine if I'm actually going to go through with buying it.

I'm also wondering if the 40$ price point is because it will be a budget game anyway. I know some games have come out at 50 before, haven't others come out at 40?

Thanks for the links shrike, but I will wait as I ain't a huge fan of RPG and the price tells me it might be mediocre. Here hoping it comes out good.

Play Asia has it listed at 45.

So I have a feeling 39.99 is gonna be MSRP for this one when it comes out.

[quote name='lee7sauce']With PS2 graphics they'd better be $40.[/QUOTE]

I can handle low end graphics if the game does some unique things and actually RUNS like a low res game on a high end system(unlike cross edge).

[quote name='MrNEWZ']This is a repost. A CAG posted this back in July. My preorder is still alive from then.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Pretty much a sucker for all RPG games. This prompted me to cancel my old preorder and apply the ECA discount.

I saw this earlier but didn't post because I figured that was retail price. Is $40 not the retail?? If it isn't I'll grab one.

Edit: pre-ordered one anyway just in case ;)

It's 50 at Rosenqueen. Comes with a poster, but then you pay tax and shipping. That's one expensive poster. ;)

Get it at Amazon. ^_^

[quote name='ShockandAww']I saw this earlier but didn't post because I figured that was retail price. Is $40 not the retail?? If it isn't I'll grab one.

Edit: pre-ordered one anyway just in case ;)[/QUOTE]

$40 is the retail price.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']It's 50 at Rosenqueen. Comes with a poster, but then you pay tax and shipping. That's one expensive poster. ;)

Get it at Amazon. ^_^[/QUOTE]

RosenQueen sells the poster separately for $15, for anyone who really wants it lol

bread's done
Back