Last Rebellion - $39.99 preorder at amazon

After looking at the videos (and lack thereof) for this game I'll just go ahead and cancel that pre-order. Especially if $40 is retail anyway. 3D Dot Game Heroes will get that money :)

god the graphics look awful... this one is going to be a purchase at a lower price than $40 for me. Guess I am spoiled by how beautiful FF XIII is :D

One month away and still very little info, I don't think i'll be going through with the purchase even at $40.

Can someone explain what the gameplay is like? Is it like a Demon's Souls ActionRPG? Or is it more like FF13, a turn based RPG?

[quote name='IRHari']Can someone explain what the gameplay is like? Is it like a Demon's Souls ActionRPG? Or is it more like FF13, a turn based RPG?[/QUOTE]

From what little I saw in the TGS09 reveal trailer, it looked to be a turn-based rpg. Near as I can tell you control the one character (inhabited by two souls, so you get to switch between the two between attacks). Who knows, there might be more party members later on.

[quote name='IRHari']Can someone explain what the gameplay is like? Is it like a Demon's Souls ActionRPG? Or is it more like FF13, a turn based RPG?[/QUOTE]

Action-oriented turn-based combat is how they are marketing it.

And Hitmaker has developed a lot of crap/mediocrity + NIS' tracks record lately = wait for reviews and gamer feedback, for me at least

[quote name='IRHari']Can someone explain what the gameplay is like? Is it like a Demon's Souls ActionRPG? Or is it more like FF13, a turn based RPG?[/QUOTE]Apparently it's turn-based, but with "Fallout 3-esque elements" like the ability to target specific body parts.

lol, I checked Amazon, and it turned out I already had this pre-ordered (with Gold Box + ECA discount for $33.99) since September. completely forgot about it

oh well, at that price, i'll keep it

Jeez I haven't heard of this game at all. I wouldve liked it if it was an action RPG instead of turn based. Oh well, maybe bargain bin this shit.

bread's done
Back