Last Remnant PS3 at Newegg?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I want to kinda preorder just to see what I end up getting lol[/QUOTE]

A canceled order, that's what.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']A canceled order, that's what.[/QUOTE]

Or delay email after delay email like Ichi the Killer on bluray.

[quote name='hypertails02']Are you sure 3/10/10 means in two days? In Europe, that is listed as October 3, which seems like a more realistic release date.[/QUOTE]
Have no idea. Just browsing, saw it and found it somewhat amusing how it comes out the day after FFXIII does. Like someone stated, it's most likely a mistake or just a place holder.

[quote name='hypertails02']Are you sure 3/10/10 means in two days? In Europe, that is listed as October 3, which seems like a more realistic release date.[/QUOTE]

3/10/10 is Oct. 3 in some parts of the world :whistle2:k

[quote name='FAN8228']3/10/10 is Oct. 3 in some parts of the world :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Could be! I'm used to reading my dates MM/DD/YY

If that were true for newegg then then that means that Fallout New Vegas came out back on February 6.

How did I miss that???

[quote name='n10zguy']If that were true for newegg then then that means that Fallout New Vegas came out back on February 6.

How did I miss that???[/QUOTE]

On newegg it list it as 6/2/2010?... Which fits the MM/DD/YYYY system. And it list GoWIII as 3/15/2010.

Seeing as how Newegg.com has it listed as 3/10/10 that would mean two days from now. This is a US based company, and that is how we read dates here.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']A canceled order, that's what.[/QUOTE]And possibly a coupon/gift card/credit for being "inconvenienced."

This game has been in limbo for the PS3 forever, but I thought because of "technical" issues it was never coming out.

It was a train wreck (performance wise) on the 360 during battles. I don't see it being much better on the PS3.

If you really want this game just get it on the PC.

I thought Square Enix canceled releasing the PS3 version because of the reception from the xbox360 version.

Really suprised at the Hate for this game. Its much more "old school" then most current RPG's. They didnt add a bunch of Sparkles that really dont make the game more fun (they just make it more busy). While I would say its pretty standard fare, nothing new at all. In fact gameplay and story wise it would have fit right in about 10+ years ago when RPG's where big. Graphics are about 1-2 years old , not awsome, but pretty nice. Standard horrible English voice acting/translation.

Where this game stands or falls is the combat. Unfortantly this is the one spot I do hold a grudge with this game. I like hte old style turn based combat, feel right at home. You fight in groups, not single players (this is a wash, dont care really, just instead of one guy 1 attack, its 3 guys 3 attacks, 1 hp pool, makes each battle 3X longer). But the location on the battlefield and if groups attack form sides, etc.. all can make differences and its a bit confusing all the intercepts, flanking, etc..

Still its not a bad game, there are certianly better ones (rpg), but its not bad. Honestly as far as RPG's go this gen from best to worst (IMHO) for both systems, all i own (ya i own some real crap).

----Must Have---------

valkyrie chronicle
Dragon Age
Fallout III
Tales of Vesperia
Lost Odyssey
Elder Scrolls
Eternal Sonata
Foklore -but this one wont appeal to everybody
Mass Effect- little to much FPS
Disgaea 3 -some dont like the 10 year old graphics

-----those are the worth getting-----------
Blue Dragon
Fable II
Star Ocean- way to much combo style crap

-----Only for hardcore-------
Two Worlds- almost worth it... almost
Infinate Undiscovery
Enchanted Arms
Operation Darkness
Spectral Forces

One last thing, Demons Soul, not a RPG to me, if you classify it as one it would be top 3 in this list to me... Basicly one of the best games I have played in the last 10 years for challange, fun, just overall good gameing.

All the above is just opinion, mine...

Mass Effect is a TPS and like Cheapy D said (aka God of CAG) the second one is not really a RPG but a new genre in itself. The second one is amazing and easily my GOTY hell probably best "RPG" since KOTOR. anyways my wife fell asleep three times in the last remnant cause the battles are so long and the framerate was retarded.

[quote name='clok1966']
One last thing, Demons Soul, not a RPG to me, if you classify it as one it would be top 3 in this list to me... Basicly one of the best games I have played in the last 10 years for challange, fun, just overall good gameing.

All the above is just opinion, mine...[/QUOTE]

Definitely.
I consider it an action rpg, much like secret of mana. And I think it has one of the best combat systems I've ever played on. It's easily one of my top 5 games of all time.

This game is terrible.

And this is coming from having played the PC version which didn't have the framerate issues from the 360 version.

[quote name='NiteWalker']Definitely.
I consider it an action rpg, much like secret of mana. And I think it has one of the best combat systems I've ever played on. It's easily one of my top 5 games of all time.[/QUOTE]

Secret of Mana...that was an awesome game...I haven't played that in forever...

I'm waiting to see it on sale for PC again. For all the hate, I couldn't stop playing the demo. For $10, it's well worth it for me.

[quote name='agentghost']so does Newegg ship your PS3 version of the Last Remnant, OP?[/QUOTE]

You revived a three month old thread for that?

it was suppose to release a few months after the xbox360 version came out way back when but with the horrible reviews and luke warm sales Square Enix probably decided not to port it on the ps3. Not sure what the newegg listing is hinting at. Perhaps an error

Seriously people, they had this listed on the site back when it was supposed to come out on the PS3 and for some odd reason the people who maintain the site never got rid of it even though it has crashed and burned ...

[quote name='pspgameboy926']Are people even still waiting for this game to come out on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for them. The game is not very good and runs horribly on Xbox 360 even with the whole game installed on the HD. If you don't have an HD the game is unplayable, period and have fun missing critical moves because the textures/characters took too long to load. I paid $12 used for this game and I felt taken advantage of after playing it because the game clearly did not go through beta testing or any play testing for that matter. On the PC it runs alot better but even then the game is bad and warranted the terrible reviews. Normally I like JRPGS and for some odd reason this game received very good reviews overseas. Which makes no sense and leads me to believe that either the reviews were paid or they're playing a completely different game.

Bad storyline as well and predictable. On top of that Rush the main character is so douchey. Every conversation he's a complete douche bag and the contents around King David and replies to him as Dave, when EVERYONE in the freakin' game refers to him by his title as a normal person should. That and the combination of how stupid he was and the terrible voice acting almost made me flat out stop. Finishing the game amongst all this cluster **** is an achievement in itself.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Sheesh... someone please throw this thread in the graveyard.[/QUOTE]

MEGA DITTO!!!.....this thread always sneaks back up.....it's not happening

bread's done
Back