Late Night CAG?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='kaji7p56']Who's up?[/quote]
Me. The WoW servers are down, so I'm here.[/quote]

That's to bad, you'd think when you pay for a game they'd always keep at least one up and running for you.[/quote]
Well, there are many many servers to play on but I don't feel like starting a new guy. Oh and they're down every night around 4 'oclock for scheduled maintenence.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

:shock: Gimmy Gimmy, then realizes that he traded off his gamboy SP and hasnt' bought a replacement gba yet ](*,)[/quote]

Buy a DS if you can.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

:shock: Gimmy Gimmy, then realizes that he traded off his gamboy SP and hasnt' bought a replacement gba yet ](*,)[/quote]
:rofl: I did the same thing!

[quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

Sweet! I've been waiting to get this at a nice cheap price. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

[quote name='basketkase543'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

Buy a DS if you can.[/quote]

No, I feel that would be a waste of money. I am still convinced that in a year the DS will be phased out and a new gameboy will hit the market. I'm sorry but I feel that the design is flawed, touchpads are not the wave of the future but rather a soon to be forgotten novelty item.

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

:rofl: I did the same thing![/quote]

Oh well at least I owned both these before, Advanced Wars 2 is great but has been cheap before and Sword of Mana is fun but I never finished it.

[quote name='basketkase543'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']RANDOM DUNGEON ENCOUNTER

DUCK OF DOOM!

Munchcard3.jpg

"You should know better than to pick up a duck in a dungeon!"[/quote]

Haha, thats cool. Do you have any more? Where are they from?[/quote]

Wandered back a page and noticed this... It's a card from the game "Munchkin" with art by "Dork Tower" creator, John Kovalic. One of my favorite card games ever... I'm so behind on the expansions, though... Here's the official Munchkin site...

http://www.sjgames.com/munchkin/

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='basketkase543'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

No, I feel that would be a waste of money. I am still convinced that in a year the DS will be phased out and a new gameboy will hit the market. I'm sorry but I feel that the design is flawed, touchpads are not the wave of the future but rather a soon to be forgotten novelty item.[/quote]

I also think that Nintendo had something else up it's sleeve (hand-held GC?). But I think that they will milk this DS thing for at least 2 years.

I don't care since I have $700+ credit at Gamerush and can get any system I want. I can also get as much credit as I want. I have a hook-up with an employee and he let's me trade in crap games (madden '97) for high value games (NFSU 2, FABLE, MGS3, etc).

The cycle keeps going, and my credit grows. The point is, if Nintendo released a $300 handheld tommorrow, I could get it.

I'm rich bitch!!! :D

Is it better than the movie? The only part I liked in the movie is when Travolta throws his scheming wife onto some railroad tracks. That was the right thing to do. I stood up and clapped!

[quote name='kaji7p56']Is it better than the movie? The only part I liked in the movie is when Travolta throws his scheming wife onto some railroad tracks. That was the right thing to do. I stood up and clapped![/quote]

It doesn't follow the movie. This is probably on par with the grossest game I've ever played, Soldier of Fortune 2. It's wonderful. I'm going to prebuy it.

I would snag Sword of Mana, but I dont trust best buy. Every single time I've used them I've gotten ripped off.

[quote name='maxguy56']I would snag Sword of Mana, but I dont trust best buy. Every single time I've used them I've gotten ripped off.[/quote]

How did they rip you off?

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='basketkase543'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

No, I feel that would be a waste of money. I am still convinced that in a year the DS will be phased out and a new gameboy will hit the market. I'm sorry but I feel that the design is flawed, touchpads are not the wave of the future but rather a soon to be forgotten novelty item.[/quote]

I also think that Nintendo had something else up it's sleeve (hand-held GC?). But I think that they will milk this DS thing for at least 2 years.

I don't care since I have $700+ credit at Gamerush and can get any system I want. I can also get as much credit as I want. I have a hook-up with an employee and he let's me trade in crap games (madden '97) for high value games (NFSU 2, FABLE, MGS3, etc).

The cycle keeps going, and my credit grows. The point is, if Nintendo released a $300 handheld tommorrow, I could get it.

I'm rich bitch!!! :D[/quote]

I see good for you, I'm afarid I can't drop money like that right now and I after seeing the release titles for the DS I'm curious why anyone would.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='basketkase543'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='SadieDee']Just letting you guys know the Best Buy page was updated if you wanted Sword of Mana or Advance Wars 2 for $10 + $2 s/h...[/quote]

I'm rich bitch!!! :D[/quote]

I see good for you, I'm afarid I can't drop money like that right now and I after seeing the release titles for the DS I'm curious why anyone would.[/quote]

I agree. The only good games out right now are Mario 64 (a port) and Feel the Magic (a wierd game). I finished both in a week and my DS is collecting dust until Baten Kaitos DS comes out next year. There really is no reason for anyone to get a DS right now. I only got it because I am rich (in GR credit).

The Vampire one is completed as par your request., it's in my sig, but if you want it individually check the other thread where people are making requests.

Allright lets get the party started on a thursday night. Who's up and what are you doing? I have a 7-8 page paper on Poe and Chesnutt for my English class (which is my last english class needed to complete my major!!!! Woo-hoo!)

I thought maybe I could hang with the big boys of late-night (no, I don't mean Leno and Letterman). But it's 2:48, I'm tired, and I'm going to sleep. :(

If you're going to use it as your avatar, use this version:

monger3yi.gif

This one is reduced to 101 pixels in width, so that it won't autosize and smoosh the text down.

Thanks, I was too lazy to fix the text myself. I should probably get it re-santa it but that will have to wait.

Wow, thanks. In the CAG Merit Badges theread I'm taking requests, I'm not doing any more tonight, but I'll get to any you want tomorrow. Javil did my avatar and the official "Late Nite CAG" shroom. I do the specialty ones.

kaji - What is that scary looking avater of yours? I would rather see that toilet again as your avi is quite disturbing, no offense.

[quote name='cag1000']i would def love an official transformers cag shroom
not sure what the flair would be though
the gundam one looks good[/quote]

Hehe Bouncy

[quote name='zewone']kaji - What is that scary looking avater of yours? I would rather see that toilet again as your avi is quite disturbing, no offense.[/quote]

It was some guy on Jimmy Kimmel a couple days ago. And I may change it, but then again I may not. :D

[quote name='craven_fiend']taco bell after drinking is not too great an idea. not the best tasting thing to eat after drinking. but damn it filled me[/quote]

I usually find taco bell is great after drinking.

I'm all about the Double Decker tacos. Everything else at Taco Bell is inferior. Not ordering a Double Decker would be like going to Red Lobster and ordering a burger. :p

[quote name='Javil']I'm all about the Double Decker tacos. Everything else at Taco Bell is inferior. Not ordering a Double Decker would be like going to Red Lobster and ordering a burger. :p[/quote]

Red Lobster sells hamburgers?

bread's done
Back