Latest CC Markdowns

[quote name='Weedy649']VJ2 20 bucks looks tempting, thanks OP[/quote]
There seems to have been a universal price drop on this title.

[quote name='seanw']So what ever happened regarding that Super CC List that turned out not to apply to the red dot sale?[/quote]

It only applied to certain items, however a lot of people missed it but FFXI for ps2 was only $30. Just pulled our add for next week and so far nothing great but.......

Fable - 27.99
Mortal Kombat Deception - 27.99
GTA San Andreas - 32.99
Devil May Cry 3 - 39.99
and a bunch of decent DVD's for $10

Also just found some games that are still in all CC systems for $5

Pryzm - ps2
seek and destroy - ps2
Shadow of Destiny - ps2
Driven - ps2
Dead or Alive Volleyball - xbox
Kung Fu Chaos - xbox
and several Gamecube games

[quote name='JeffU427']Also just found some games that are still in all CC systems for $5

Pryzm - ps2
seek and destroy - ps2
Shadow of Destiny - ps2
Driven - ps2
Kung Fu Chaos - xbox
and several Gamecube games[/quote]

so what just go to cc check out with one of the above games and they'll be $5?

[quote name='JeffU427']Also just found some games that are still in all CC systems for $5

Pryzm - ps2
seek and destroy - ps2
Shadow of Destiny - ps2
Driven - ps2
Kung Fu Chaos - xbox

Probably all gone from previous sales, but I guess it's worth a look. I never have been able to find Kung Fu Chaos for $5.

Which Gamecube games, if you could, please?

Also, there was a list with games on it like Mega Man AC, which I don't think was ever reduced in any way. I keep wondering when the sale with that list is going ot kick in ...

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='JeffU427']Also just found some games that are still in all CC systems for $5

Pryzm - ps2
seek and destroy - ps2
Shadow of Destiny - ps2
Driven - ps2
Kung Fu Chaos - xbox

so what just go to cc check out with one of the above games and they'll be $5?[/quote]

Yes as long as your CC has them. Some hard to find, but all are technically still in CC system. They can't special order any but if you find them or if your store gets them shipped then they are only $5 there are a ton more, but I don't have time right now to post all. I will try to get a full list up of the items that stores can technically have at $5.

[quote name='seanw']Which Gamecube games, if you could, please?

Also, there was a list with games on it like Mega Man AC, which I don't think was ever reduced in any way. I keep wondering when the sale with that list is going ot kick in ...[/quote]

All GC games at $5
Beyblade
Def Jam Vendetta
Ghost Recon
Jim Neutron
Mario Party 4
Disney Extreme Skate
Sims
Rayman 3
Ty the Tiger
Wave Race
WWE Wrestlemania X9

A lot of those $5 games have been re-marked as Value Titles. If you see those titles and notice that they have the new stickered UPC code over the original, they WILL NOT ring up for $5. If there are no new UPC stickers over the original, then they probably will.

All the games from the previous $5 sale were taken out of system or marked with a .96 instead of .99 noting that they are not ever coming back in stock.

Pryzm - ps2
seek and destroy - ps2
Shadow of Destiny - ps2
Driven - ps2
Kung Fu Chaos - xbox

I bought the last of the DOA Volleyball at my CC at the first $5 CC sale. Most of those are already sold out at my CC. Would be nice to find a Shadow of Destiny if they had it, but I think they are sold out of it. I pretty sure my CC has some Kung Fu Chaos though.

[quote name='JeffU427']Fable - 29.99 XBOX
Tak 2 - 19.99 all systems
Viewtiful Joe 2 - 19.99 GC

All markdowns occur on friday, I will try to post every list each week.[/quote]

I see that you're in St. Louis, I'm sure you and I have ran into one another somewhere along the way, since I'm in St. Louis as well. :D

Though, with only one of us having a CC logo on their shirt, of course. :wink:

I will definitely be picking up VJ2 at that price. That + GGC = $15 VJ2 for me!

YMMV on the GGC at CC though. Some won't take them. Mine will.

[quote name='shipwreck'][quote name='JeffU427']Also just found some games that are still in all CC systems for $5

Pryzm - ps2
seek and destroy - ps2
Shadow of Destiny - ps2
Driven - ps2
Kung Fu Chaos - xbox

Probably all gone from previous sales, but I guess it's worth a look. I never have been able to find Kung Fu Chaos for $5.[/quote]

That is odd. A while back many CCs got a huge restock of KFC, but the price went up (to $10, I believe).

[quote name='JeffU427']It only applied to certain items, however a lot of people missed it but FFXI for ps2 was only $30. [/quote]

FFXI for PS2 was $37.49 at every place I found it at.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='JeffU427']Fable - 29.99 XBOX

I see that you're in St. Louis, I'm sure you and I have ran into one another somewhere along the way, since I'm in St. Louis as well. :D

Though, with only one of us having a CC logo on their shirt, of course. :wink:[/quote]

Where do you work at?

Yeah, 37.49 but I had a price match done at BB so it took it down a bit. another 6.25 they had to take off

[quote name='Rig']I will definitely be picking up VJ2 at that price. That + GGC = $15 VJ2 for me!

YMMV on the GGC at CC though. Some won't take them. Mine will.[/quote]

Wha...? I was told in December that they won't take coupons...

Hence YMMV. The one time I tried it, they called the store in question to get the prices on the merch I was buying so it was an exact price match. But I may just try that again for VJ2.

[quote name='JeffU427'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='JeffU427']Fable - 29.99 XBOX

Though, with only one of us having a CC logo on their shirt, of course. :wink:[/quote]

Where do you work at?[/quote]

I don't work for Circuit City, I'm just a frequent customer. :D

Having access to the price reduction list makes me think that you work at one of the store.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='JeffU427'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='JeffU427']Fable - 29.99 XBOX

Where do you work at?[/quote]

I don't work for Circuit City, I'm just a frequent customer. :D

Having access to the price reduction list makes me think that you work at one of the store.[/quote]

Yes I do actually, I thought you might work at one too. Yea if you ever need help on a cheap deal just look me up.

[quote name='ngxbox2004']Kung Fu Chaos is not $5. It is $9.99 and there are a lot of them all over.[/quote]

Yes, I mentioned that a while back. They used to be $5, but then restocked at $10 (possible reprint?).

two different upc's on them, if you want to pick one up, tell your local CC associate to look it up in Magellan, our computer program, without scanning the product. It comes up 4.99 and 9.99 bitch a lil and get your way.

[quote name='JeffU427']two different upc's on them, if you want to pick one up, tell your local CC associate to look it up in Magellan, our computer program, without scanning the product. It comes up 4.99 and 9.99 bitch a lil and get your way.[/quote]

can i just peel the sticker off the back and leave the one on the front, and be like "use this UPC" or "scan this one" ?

[quote name='Rig']I will definitely be picking up VJ2 at that price. That + GGC = $15 VJ2 for me!

Is the GGC stackable with price matching at BB? I'm tempted to get VJ2 for $15 now.

[quote name='sabin23'][quote name='Rig']I will definitely be picking up VJ2 at that price. That + GGC = $15 VJ2 for me!

Is the GGC stackable with price matching at BB? I'm tempted to get VJ2 for $15 now.[/quote]

YMMV on it working out. PM would drop it down to $18.99, with the 10% additional difference (since I think it's still $29.99), or $17.99 (if it's $39.99), which would drop it below the level of use with the GGC. Depends on the BB if they'd give you PM or PM + 10% at time of purchase.

[quote name='moammo'][quote name='JeffU427']two different upc's on them, if you want to pick one up, tell your local CC associate to look it up in Magellan, our computer program, without scanning the product. It comes up 4.99 and 9.99 bitch a lil and get your way.[/quote]

can i just peel the sticker off the back and leave the one on the front, and be like "use this UPC" or "scan this one" ?[/quote]

No I don't think it will, all the back upc's were changed on all the ones I listed, but if you can get someone to look up the title of the game as stated below they will give it to you for that price since it is the same game.

[quote name='Rig']Well, I went and picked up VJ2 for my Gamecube. $15 after GGC. Thanks OP![/quote]

Did you get it at CC or BB?

[quote name='sabin23'][quote name='Rig']Well, I went and picked up VJ2 for my Gamecube. $15 after GGC. Thanks OP![/quote]

Did you get it at CC or BB?[/quote]

I went to BB first. VJ2 was $40 there. I went to CC, it was marked $20. I used a GGC (some let you, some don't) and got it for $15 at CC.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='sabin23'][quote name='Rig']Well, I went and picked up VJ2 for my Gamecube. $15 after GGC. Thanks OP![/quote]

Did you get it at CC or BB?[/quote]

I went to BB first. VJ2 was $40 there. I went to CC, it was marked $20. I used a GGC (some let you, some don't) and got it for $15 at CC.[/quote]

Did they take your GGC or did they let you keep it? I might give it a shot.

My CC has Kung Fu Chaos. I was just in there a few days ago and thought "I'd buy this for $5, but not $10" - it was marked as $10. I'll have to ride back over there and do a price check.

Ah read the few posts above and guess I won't bother. Actually I will probably go there at some point this weekend anyway, so I may as well see how it goes. I really don't think my CC will go for me telling them to look up the title in their computer and not just scan the UPC.

Kung Fu Chaos is 10 dollars at CC, last time I checked. I remember them advertising this price at some point after the holidays.

I got VJ2 for $15 at BB w/ GGC. They didn't do the extra 10% PM, but then again if they had, it might not have qualified for GGC.

Hey anyone who works at CC know how much SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos for Xbox is selling for? I've been waiting for this to on clearance. I heard the game is just o.k. so I'm waiting for it to drop to $15 and under.

[quote name='MadFlava']Hey anyone who works at CC know how much SNK vs Capcom SVC Chaos for Xbox is selling for? I've been waiting for this to on clearance. I heard the game is just o.k. so I'm waiting for it to drop to $15 and under.[/quote]

Me too. I think a month or two ago CC dropped the price on it to 29.99. Still waiting like you.

I'm not a huge fan of SNK fighters (I prefer Capcom's fighting series) but SvC Chaos is a decent game for under $15. When it drops to that price, I think I'll pick up a copy.

I wish .hack vol 3 and 4 would drop at CC. I don't want to pay more than $20 new for each.

[quote name='Rozz']I'm not a huge fan of SNK fighters (I prefer Capcom's fighting series) but SvC Chaos is a decent game for under $15. When it drops to that price, I think I'll pick up a copy.[/quote]

I am the opposite, I prefer SNK completely over Capcom. I may pick SVC Chaos up when it get's cheap. $15 would be an excellent price. I don't have a X-BOX yet, but maybe someday when it gets cheap. That way I will already have SVC. It's hard to justify buying a $150 system when there are only like 5 games I would get o.x The system needs more console styled RPG's with anime-esque graphics.

bread's done
Back