Layton Unwound Future, Zelda ST, Golden Sun, Pokemon Ranger SoA $20 at Target, YMMV?

Ski Hawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
I saw these all at the Target in Minot ND, with a temporary price drop, until the end of October or so. Can anyone else confirm?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ski Hawk']I saw these all at the Target in Minot ND, with a temporary price drop, until the end of October or so. Can anyone else confirm?[/QUOTE]
With Target, the price drops are usually a store specific thing, not chainwide. Though it is true you may find those games price dropped at several stores, it may not be every single store. It depends on how well the item sells usually and how quickly the store wants to get rid of them. I'm a Target employee of 2 years. When I go into work tomorrow I'll check the prices on those games at my store though and let you know.

I noticed some of those (Layton, Spirit Tracks, and Ranger) in a couple Targets in Montgomery County, MD, so it's probably a wider sale. I also noticed Golden Sun was marked down to $19.99 at a local Gamestop this weekend, so that could be a wider price drop.

[quote name='hamiltito']I noticed some of those (Layton, Spirit Tracks, and Ranger) in a couple Targets in Montgomery County, MD, so it's probably a wider sale. I also noticed Golden Sun was marked down to $19.99 at a local Gamestop this weekend, so that could be a wider price drop.[/QUOTE]

Good to see another MoCo CAG here :D

bread's done
Back