LBP User Generated Content Region Locked

That's a damn shame. I have friends and family pretty much everywhere.

I wonder if the lock applies to game play or just dlc.

[quote name='natureboy46']That's a damn shame. I have friends and family pretty much everywhere.

I wonder if the lock applies to game play or just dlc.[/quote]

From the way the article reads, it just applies to DLC because of the way the servers are set up. Hopefully it won't be region locked for gameplay and I doubt it is.

You failed to mention that Sony mentioned that they can move content across servers. Basically saying all pay content will be available everywhere. But if the pay content from users isn't across all servers it's understandable due to exchange rates and all that red tape.

Oh, and what's the C stand for in the OP?

[quote name='KingBroly']You failed to mention that Sony mentioned that they can move content across servers. Basically saying all pay content will be available everywhere. But if the pay content from users isn't across all servers it's understandable due to exchange rates and all that red tape.

Oh, and what's the C stand for in the OP?[/quote]

I did mention that in the OP. I said Media Molecule can move the content to another server (region) if they want. This is just discussing non-pay content which is the majority of the stuff that will be on LBP's servers. It will make it impossible to play Cheapy's penis level for instance.

I fixed the typo in the OP.

bread's done
Back