LCD TV vs LED TV

D3M0N1CH3ART

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hello, I am looking to get some sort of monitor to put in my room when I get the PS4! I honestly don't know the difference between the two, which one should I get for gaming? Would site can I get the best deal from? Any you guys personally recommend? Thanks :D

they are all lcd tv, just that led tv use led for backlight instead of florescent 

with led, the best is if it has a full array of led to light up instead of just around the edge.  

plasma ftw! :)

they are all lcd tv, just that led tv use led for backlight instead of florescent

with led, the best is if it has a full array of led to light up instead of just around the edge.

This is right. The only thing I'd say about plasma is that all plasma 3d is active shutter so if you know anyone with a seizure disorder you should stick with LED.

The thing is I am looking at a price range of $100-$150, which I know it's not a lot, just a small little tv for me haha

bread's done
Back