LE figures/Anime Figures for cheap

trollape74

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Hey all, i'm interested in buying some anime figures and LE editions of games to decorate my room a bit since it's really bare. Does anyone who collect either know a few sites that sell them cheap? I've obviously tired amazon and ebay and a few anime sites but I wanna know if someone has a run across a godly site that I've never heard of. Anime wise i'm interested in DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, Samurai 7, and genereally anything that looks badass as long as it's cheap :D Thanks!

[quote name='trollape74']Hey all, i'm interested in buying some anime figures and LE editions of games to decorate my room a bit since it's really bare. Does anyone who collect either know a few sites that sell them cheap? I've obviously tired amazon and ebay and a few anime sites but I wanna know if someone has a run across a godly site that I've never heard of. Anime wise i'm interested in DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, Samurai 7, and genereally anything that looks badass as long as it's cheap :D Thanks![/QUOTE]

Those u listed unless someone here at CAG.

I second mandarake.

The Shirley Fenette figure I ordered was at a decent price with shipping, and came in undamaged/ very quick.

Another I would recommend are amiami (Also has a preowned section that they regulary update around 12 am EST)

bread's done
Back