Lead And Gold:Team Fortress 2 in Wild West

I have it for the PC. Not sure if it's the same on the PS3, but the community for it at launch back in April was ridiculously small and is now almost non-existent. Game's alright, but comparing it to TF2 is doing TF2 an injustice.

I preordered it on PC, got to play the beta. I love the game, but I knew the community was going to be rather non-existent so I got a refund before the game launched.

Besides, pretty much any thing you can do can be done on RDR online, and with tons of players and more players in a game mode. Plus probably many more places to have matches at.(maps)

I dunno, for fifteen bucks its mad fun. Its a little tough playing with friends but it would be nice to get 10 CAGS on and play

send a FR if you want to play some LnG with me.

Played this for four hours last night. I like the revive system.

I like the "Breach" game mode aka Robbery. I also love the synergy system, if you don't stick together you really have no chance at winning.

Played some last night. After playing a few games and getting used to the mechanics, it's not too bad. Started to dominate with Gunslinger by running up behind people and annihilating them with his special.

I used the Trapper. That gun is lethal when hit right. Nearly 500 damage on a headshot. Blew those bastards away. The traps are fun too.

The Trapper is really nice when doing the coop gold collection mode. Just put a trap at each doorway to the house and start picking people off.

Yeah. We can't let this game go down from RDR. Great speed in this. I'm tired of slow shooting games. Lets reward companies that bring back fast paced gameplay. Can't wait for the new maps though.

I agree. We need to reward companies who push fast paced gameplay and no "Carrot on a Stick" level up system. An even playing field is what makes online shooters successful

GG's guys. Sorry I ducked out early but I had a lobby in Super waiting for me.

Didn't know it was Paco who joined later after that the rest of the matches got really exciting with people who knew how to play that game mode.

Great fun this game is.

Had to go. Parents overloaded a circuit board. Had to be explained and set right.

More Cags need to get this game though. CAGS. DO YOUR THING. GAMESHARE, BUY IT YOURSELF. Just GET IT. We need more people in this game.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Tell me when this drops to $4.99 and I'll grab it. That's still my upper limit for stuff I'm on the fence about.[/QUOTE]

Gameshare it then. You're so fucking cheap. You bought the new GTA 4 expansions at full price and guess what? They fuckING SUCK. So buy this you cheap ass gamer. BUY IT. Did you hear me? BUY IT. BUY IT NOW. GAMESHARE IT, BUY IT, DEMO IT, PLAY IT ON SOMONES PLAYSTATION 3. Just BUY the game. You didn't cheap out on GTA 4 BULLSHIT EDITION. Why cheap out on this?

[quote name='Paco']Gameshare it then. You're so fucking cheap. You bought the new GTA 4 expansions at full price and guess what? They fuckING SUCK. So buy this you cheap ass gamer. BUY IT. Did you hear me? BUY IT. BUY IT NOW. GAMESHARE IT, BUY IT, DEMO IT, PLAY IT ON SOMONES PLAYSTATION 3. Just BUY the game. You didn't cheap out on GTA 4 BULLSHIT EDITION. Why cheap out on this?[/QUOTE]
Because I have RDR fully pre-ordered and that'll be single and multiplayer while I think this is ONLY mp?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Because I have RDR fully pre-ordered and that'll be single and multiplayer while I think this is ONLY mp?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is only multiplayer, but unlike the other game, this game is actually fun :booty:

[quote name='Paco']Yes, this is only multiplayer, but unlike the other game, this game is actually fun :booty:[/QUOTE]
Speak for yourself, I actually LIKE Rockstar's games.:razz:

Someone gameshare this game and just GIVE IT to cheapest.

And I see him playing Mortal Kombat 2, but he refuses to play me. So many CAGS don't want to test their KOMBAT against me anymore =\

[quote name='Paco']Someone gameshare this game and just GIVE IT to cheapest.

And I see him playing Mortal Kombat 2, but he refuses to play me. So many CAGS don't want to test their KOMBAT against me anymore =\[/QUOTE]
Actually, you know what my Brazilian internet does to the game. It's like playing in ultra super slo mo mode. So unless you wanna play like it's 1985, that's why I wouldn't test my Kombat skills against you.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, you know what my Brazilian internet does to the game. It's like playing in ultra super slo mo mode. So unless you wanna play like it's 1985, that's why I wouldn't test my Kombat skills against you.:razz:[/QUOTE]

If your internet was up to modern standards, you still wouldn't challenge me. My KOMBAT is simply TOO TOUGH for you. That's because I eat my RUFF-AGE It's made me a KOMBAT KING.

[quote name='Paco']If your internet was up to modern standards, you still wouldn't challenge me. My KOMBAT is simply TOO TOUGH for you. That's because I eat my RUFF-AGE It's made me a KOMBAT KING.[/QUOTE]
Is it just me or were we having the exact same conversation on PSN as well?:razz:

As far as modern internet standards, at least I don't have dialup.;)

Yes we were. But it needs to be said twice because my KOMBAT IS KING. Nobody plays me on KOMBAT anymore though. People hate playing random.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Been playing this game, and its is just too fun. Added you guys.[/QUOTE]

Hope to see you on some time since you accidentally got ride of your copy of Socom;)

[quote name='Poor2More']is their a demo for this on PSN?[/QUOTE]

No demo needed. The game is really a good time, especially when played with CAGs.

[quote name='Cigarl']Hope to see you on some time since you accidentally got ride of your copy of Socom;)

No demo needed. The game is really a good time, especially when played with CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Did I say that? :booty:

I will have to hit you up on this game whenever your on now, didn't bother to ask if you had it.

I was on yesterday playing this along with Paco and Option, good shit!

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Did I say that? :booty:

I will have to hit you up on this game whenever your on now, didn't bother to ask if you had it.

I was on yesterday playing this along with Paco and Option, good shit![/QUOTE]

Socom night tonight, but any other time would be good

Ya this game rocks, Lets play today or tomorrow...Is there any way to tell how many wins or Games Played you have? All can find is Kills Deaths and XP

[quote name='smiggity']Ya this game rocks, Lets play today or tomorrow...Is there any way to tell how many wins or Games Played you have? All can find is Kills Deaths and XP[/QUOTE]

Not that I know off, leaderboards a bit messed up. Smog, where is the game night? Set one up bro. :cool:

bread's done
Back