Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

[quote name='WormFOODx']I'm looking for a slot in the 4 pack. Please PM me if there is room somewhere![/QUOTE]

Ill join this but we need someone to host

[quote name='msdmoney']I'm in if somebody else is starting one.[/QUOTE]

2. SeanTM22
3.msdmoney
4. wormFOODx

We need a host!

[quote name='Noogy']I'd like to get in on an available 4 pack as well. What does being a host mean... purchasing the 4 pack myself?[/QUOTE]

Yes

Oh man. I want L4D2 so badly >.<

Anyone have 2 copies? You will get Fallen Earth (won that game) and a game for 4€ as prepayment.

[quote name='rcx4']Edit: got 2 already.. that was fast lol Thanks guys[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, that was very quick and easy. Greatly appreciated!

Is anyone hosting another group buy? I'd be in for 2 copies if so.

If not, I'll host one if anyone else is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll host a 4-pack. I'll take paypal as payment(send it as a gift to avoid fees). PM me your steam names and e-mails and I'll PM you my e-mail so you can paypal me the money.

Edit: Transaction completed. All gifts sent.

To ammowasted: your PM box is full.

I'm having trouble getting into my account, and the site is swamped now anyway. So don't rely on me to buy L4D2 for you. Sorry, dude.

I'm in for a L4D (L4D 1, not L4D 2) if there's still an opening.

Looks like we have 4 people right here...anyone volunteering to coordinate the purchase?

[quote name='eliter1']We have us a group of 4 then. I will go ahead and get the pack and PM you my email address.[/QUOTE]

Done and done. Thanks for taking care of the details eliter1!

I might be a bit late for this, but if anyone has an extra L4D from the sale they're looking to unload I have a $5 Amazon gift card I'd trade for it.

[quote name='matt3456']I'm willing to host a 4-pack if enough people are interested. PM me if you want in.[/QUOTE]

done

Filling up a pack. PM me and watch this post for updates.

1. RavenousBear [but Steam told us to stay away from the ravenous bears!] [Complete]
2. machindo [Complete]
3. DustBoogie [Complete]
4. Moi

Sorry for any confusion - this is for L4D2.

[quote name='cheapo72']Filling up a pack. PM me and watch this post for updates.

1. RavenousBear [but Steam told us to stay away from the ravenous bears!]
2. [open]
3. [open]
4. Moi[/QUOTE]

Owie!!! Pick me!

[quote name='cheapo72']

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but Steam also told us that The Witcher was 66% off, when it was really only 33% off.

It's a long shot, but if anyone still have a game of L4D 1 4-pack left from steam's summer daily deals ($5.1 each), I'm willing to pay for it via paypal. pm me :)

[quote name='cheapo72']Filling up a pack. PM me and watch this post for updates.

2. machindo
3. DustBoogie
4. Moi

Whoever just sent me CAD, please send your Steam email or ID (also, is this machindo or RavenousBear?)[/QUOTE]

This is for L4D2, right? Just making sure.

I'd like to get in on a L4D2 four pack, as I missed it when it was first offered. I'll stick around here to see if one gets started.

My pack is done and the games have found their new homes.

Thanks to the group and don't forget to leave feedback! (Thanks to EastX for setting up the thread.)

Watch out for those jockeys!

bread's done
Back