Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

i've purchased a pack. :)

pm me for a copy, i'll edit this post as i distribute them.

1. bloodac
2. stevego
3. cyberconvict
4. seithe

EDIT: all distributed - thanks guys, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
CML if anyone's interested in trading me a L4D2.

I'd hoped to get my PayPal issues sorted out before a sale like this happened again, but since that didn't happen maybe someone would be interested in an exchange instead?

I'm willing to host a 4 pack of L4D2, so the first 3 people to PM me can get in on it. I will be gone for a few hours, so I will not be able to do this until later today/the evening. PayPal preferred.

[quote name='bzchanboy']I'm willing to host a 4 pack of L4D2, so the first 3 people to PM me can get in on it. I will be gone for a few hours, so I will not be able to do this until later today/the evening. PayPal preferred.[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzchanboy
I'm willing to host a 4 pack of L4D2, so the first 3 people to PM me can get in on it. I will be gone for a few hours, so I will not be able to do this until later today/the evening. PayPal preferred.

-----------------------

PM'd

[quote name='bzchanboy']I'm willing to host a 4 pack of L4D2, so the first 3 people to PM me can get in on it. I will be gone for a few hours, so I will not be able to do this until later today/the evening. PayPal preferred.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

To the following:

msw72288
hmalik
sokmaster

I've pm'ed you details on how to obtain your copies of L4D2. I'm just waiting to receive payment and details on where to send the games.

[quote name='bzchanboy']To the following:

msw72288
hmalik
sokmaster

I've pm'ed you details on how to obtain your copies of L4D2. I'm just waiting to receive payment and details on where to send the games.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you back.

Thanks

[quote name='chickenbutt']Looking to get in on L4D2 4 pack.[/QUOTE]

Same here, let's start a list:

chickenbutt
IvanHood
Number 3
Number 4

[quote name='distgfx']Looking to get in on a L4D2 4-pack, anybody?[/QUOTE]

If chickenbutt is still in, that makes three. Just need one more.

No worries, back down to two! Anybody who wants in, just send me a PM. I will let everyone know when we have a group of four.

PMs sent to the first four people who said they were interested. I'm buying the four-pack right now, so just follow the instructions and hopefully we can get all of this squared away quickly!

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Looking for a host for Left 4 Dead 2.
Send me PM and I'll pay via Paypal.[/QUOTE]

I am in for one if you can find a host

I am interested in a 4 pack for Left 4 Dead 2. Steam Community ID: Obsidian Spire

I have one other person interested. PM me if you are interested.

I am interested in a 4 pack for Left 4 Dead 2. Steam Community ID: Obsidian Spire

I have two other people interested. PM me if you are the fourth member of the group.

I'd be interested in a copy of L4D1 if a host got a spare one, but I could give only my no-more-used cd keys for it. Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Hidden and Dangerous 2, The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth. You can select 2 from this 4.

bread's done
Back