Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

I am buying a L4D2 4 pack tonight, I need 2 more people. PM me if you want in. I will post once I am @full.

I am interested in a 4 pack for Left 4 Dead 2. Steam Community ID: Obsidian Spire

I have two other people interested. PM me if you are the fourth member of the group.

I will probably be the buyer.

EDIT: DOne and done. DOn't PM me anymore about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, do you still need another person, i'm down for the L4D2 4 pack

wow, meant to pm that.... sorry

[quote name='randomdud']I am interested in a 4 pack for Left 4 Dead 2. Steam Community ID: Obsidian Spire

I have two other people interested. PM me if you are the fourth member of the group.

I will probably be the buyer.

[/QUOTE]

I'll host a L4D1 4 pack if enough people are interested. I saw a few posted on the last page.

I am not interested in trading for other games though, sorry.

The cost would be $5.10 a person and you'll need PayPal.

I'll update this post when/if I get three others interested, just PM me. Thanks.

edit: Still waiting for two more...

I'm interested in L4D2 pack. I can even host it but it would be 14,27€/4=3,6€. My steam id is apfr9l

[edit] 1 copy left. just 3,6€

I'm interested in L4D2 pack. If I host it cost would be 20,39€/4=5,1€. Pm me.

4pack bought.

[quote name='eastx']I'd like a L4D2 slot, to be paid with $, not Euros. Somebody please PM me.[/QUOTE]

if you use paypal ther will be no difrence. its cheaper in euro but paypal costs of currency exchange will make it cost the same.

Looking for a L4D2 slot, have paypal and ready! If I dont get a bite in a couple hours, will just buy it for the normal price. Send a PM please :D

EDIT!! Got one from Yowoe, thanks :D

I am hosting a L4D2 4 pack.

If you want in, please send a payment of $5.10 at paypal and mark it as a gift to avoid paypal fees (will provide details through PM).

Let me know what yours Steam ID is, and I will add you as a friend and gift you L4D2.

Need: 3 people.
2 people
1 person

[quote name='yowoe']I am hosting a L4D2 4 pack.

If you want in, please send a payment of $5.10 at paypal and mark it as a gift to avoid paypal fees (will provide details through PM).

Let me know what yours Steam ID is, and I will add you as a friend and gift you L4D2.

Need: 3 people.
2 people
1 person

[/QUOTE]

Count me in. I'm awaiting your confirmation if that slot is still free. If it is, I'll take it definitively, don't worry. I'll go to sleep now :)

Hey guys, I missed the sale earlier and would like to get in on a 4 pack as well! Please PM me back if you have a slot available; I'm willing to pay a little extra =).

I am looking for a Left 4 Dead 2 Steam activation. I would be willing to pay around $10 bucks for a slot.
Thanks in advance, PM or reply please!!

I have 2 x Left 4 Dead 2 passes left I would be willing to trade or sell for Steam.
If you want one of the two copies, just send me a pm with what Steam games you have to trade or $10 through paypal.

PS. I also have Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 for trade through Steam.

I have a 30 day buddy pass for Final Fantasy XIV I'd be willing to trade for Left 4 Dead 2 or maybe a different game if someone is interested.

I'm looking to start or get into a 4-pack of L4D2 during the Halloween sale. $7.50 each.

Edit: never mind

Hi!

Steam offers a 6 Pack of L4D2 today, I would like too join a group, to buy a copy for me and a Friend.

Is there annyone who would like to start a Group?

I am fresh out.[FONT=&quot]
Edit: [/FONT]It's over. There may be a round 3 if there's enough demand. Just leave me a PM if you're still looking for a group.

Edit: Found Group, Thanks!

Damn! I was to slow to react..

Still trying to buy two copys :)

I wont start my own group since I am still a newbie here.

[quote name='xylf']Damn! I was to slow to react..

Still trying to buy two copys :)

I wont start my own group since I am still a newbie here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here...I hope that someone can start another 6-pack deal

Edit: Found one, thanks all.

Looking to join in for a L4D2 group buy. PM me with details.

i am also looking to buy 1 or 2 (if possible) from the six pack if anyone is starting one up, add my steam account its paddizgilneas contact me if anyone wants to sort somin out i may even buy my own six pack soon.

ive got paypal also.

colophon - messaged you a couple times. Wondering if you had any available copies. I gotta go to bed though - message me back or reply if you have any and I can get in touch tomorrow.

[quote name='SX0T']colophon - messaged you a couple times. Wondering if you had any available copies. I gotta go to bed though - message me back or reply if you have any and I can get in touch tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Sorry it took me a while. There's a storm goiong on and my Internet connection is a little wonky. :roll:

bread's done
Back