left 4 Dead 1 $7.50 steam 11/28

canyourunit.com

Go there with internet explorer and search for the game. if it can run tema fortress, it can run left 4 dead

I didn't do the test for my laptop, but did it for my desktop. Everything passed but video card, so does it still run smoothly?

dont mean to hijack but i bought this game long ago i will sell mine for 7 to anyone who wants one

just PM me, i have good feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mwestep']FX5200 is 6 year old hardware. It wont run it[/QUOTE]

Ah, damn. Ill try doing the test on my laptop. I believe it's 2.2 GHZ. That's all I know.

Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2.99 GHz
1023.0 MB
GeForce FX 5200
Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device

My PC.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']well did you post laptop specs or was the specs on last page desktop?[/QUOTE]

Ah, nvm. My laptop is only 2.2 ghz of the required 3.0 for L4D.

[quote name='Casteor']Ah, nvm. My laptop is only 2.2 ghz of the required 3.0 for L4D.[/QUOTE]

GHZ matters. But CPU architecture matters more. If the 2.2GHZ is a dual core then you should be fine. P4's are old as dirt right now.

Just go to srtest.com and see if your laptop will meet minimum specs, if it does great, if it doesnt, sorry you are sol.

This will give me a chance to play the original all the way through. I enjoyed it enough to purchase the second one but never to the chance to finish it. Thank you for pointing this deal out OP.
cag

Thanks a lot OP. I was just talking over buying the four pack with a couple mates of mine. You just saved us almost $100 off the MSRP for the four copies.

bread's done
Back