Left 4 Dead 2 - $24.80 - Amazon

Would probably pick it up at that price if I had the money right now, but there is too much stuff coming out in May that I want.

[quote name='Lucas252']Is left 4 dead 2 any good just for single player? I don't have xbox live.[/QUOTE]

It's not bad. The replay value is mostly seen online but at the very least with a friend offline it can be a fun time too. It can get pretty stale playing with just computers but for $24.00 you can't really go wrong. It's the lowest I've ever seen the game.

thanks farmhouse i ordered 2 one for me and one for a friend. On side note are you not making videos any more? I haven't seen a new one on screwattack in a while.

[quote name='seed84']thanks farmhouse i ordered 2 one for me and one for a friend. On side note are you not making videos any more? I haven't seen a new one on screwattack in a while.[/QUOTE]

Youtube brother, I can't be bothered to upload every video to Screwattack anymore, its so slow.

www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000

Based upon other players' feedback and my own judgment, this game is worth $15 to me. Amazon's drop of $2.19, down from $26.99, ain't a deal.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Based upon other players' feedback and my own judgment, this game is worth $15 to me. Amazon's drop of $2.19, down from $26.99, ain't a deal.[/QUOTE]
Based on my own judgement and your post history, it looks like another idiot who doesn't realize what subforum they are posting in.

Hint: You are in the Canada subforum.

[quote name='Jbently']Based on my own judgement and your post history, it looks like another idiot who doesn't realize what subforum they are posting in.

Hint: You are in the Canada subforum.[/QUOTE]

glad to see the French are still the most liked in the world.

bread's done
Back