Left 4 Dead 2 360 Demo Code

dmzauk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
EDIT - Code has been won

Free to a good home!

I have some extra 360 codes for the early access to the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. If you would like to give a code a good home then please answer the question below.

This contest is for one code.

Question - I am having Chinese food for dinner, what am I having to eat?

Hints will come if needed.

Hint # 1 - This island now known as ________ was the site of a Malay fishing village. You must give the correct name of the dish. No part names.

Rules - Limit of two answers per person in the same post please. If you answer more than twice only the first two answers will count. You must not be a newbie and if you are and you answer I will skip you and your answer will become invalid, even if you have the right answer. Code will go to the first person who answers correctly.

Good luck! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
crab in black bean sauce
penang chicken curry yum yum

or braaaaaaaaaaaaaaains

Hint # 1 - This island now known as ________ was the site of a Malay fishing village. You must give the correct name of the dish. No part names.

[quote name='dmzauk']Question - I am having Chinese food for dinner, what am I having to eat?
[/QUOTE]

You are having Cream of Sum Yung Guy ...... :p

Yu Shang (Sheng) Pork, Chicken, or beef! Also, it is associated with a dish called Chinese New Year Raw Fish Salad.

[quote name='twanky']Hainanese Chicken Rice or Singapore style noodles?[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Twanky ! :applause:

You are correct. I am having Singapore noodles.

I will be PM'ing you the Left 4 Dead 2 360 demo code here in just a bit.

Thanks everyone, another code tomorrow - now go try some Singapore noodles, they are great. :)

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I missed out on this one...again! I need to be on here more often.[/QUOTE]

The demo comes out for everyone on Tuesday...so it's no big deal.

First person to send me a PM with the correct answer gets a demo code.

Who is Eric Cartman's red headed nemesis?

We have a winner, Nebenator!

Answer: Scott Tenorman

Damn that Scott Tenorman!
smile

Okay I have 1 more code. First PM gets the code.

What was the name of the episode where Cartman dresses up like Dog the Bounty Hunter?

We have another winner, dmzauk!

Answer: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy

Episode Quote "Do you know what this is? This is the mace they use on bears $$$$$$! NOW SHOW ME YOUR HALL PASS!"

[quote name='Do1phan24']Okay I have 1 more code. First PM gets the code.

What was the name of the episode where Cartman dresses up like Dog the Bounty Hunter?

We have another winner, dmzauk!

Answer: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy

Episode Quote "Do you know what this is? This is the mace they use on bears $$$$$$! NOW SHOW ME YOUR HALL PASS!"[/QUOTE]

You must really love this show. It seems like you know alot about it. Thanks

bread's done
Back