Left 4 dead 2,Forza 3,Halo Odst, Need For Speed Shift 39.99 new at Gamestop right now

I wonder if I pick this up could I return the still unopened copy I picked up with the trade 2 get L4D2 for $19.99 deal last Saturday?

I'm waiting on amazon to PM l4d2. It's inevitable, and I'll be shocked if they don't. Practically everyone has L4D2 on sale, if amazon didn't PM it'd be crazy.

Damn it I was going to pick up Forza 3 for 36.99 after that 10% off code since I have tons of Gamestop credit.

Then again I can find some amazing store that has three of the hottest titles in used and get them for 33.33 a piece before Edge during the B2G1 (assuming I find two others for 49.99 like Forza is)... hm...

In for L4D2. $39 including tax and free shipping. will shoot for ODST tomorrow at lightning deal. Maybe this is still running tomorrow if miss out on lightning deal.

Man I have like $250 in store credit, can I get this price matched in store?
Can I used my edge card with the store credit online? prob not

Taken from gamestop.com:

"Edge Stored Value
To redeem Edge stored value on GameStop.com, enter the account number and PIN on payment page during the checkout process. At this time, Edge Cards may not be used towards the purchase of a digitally distributed game.

If you traded used games at a GameStop store, your remaining balance may have been stored on an Edge Card. You can check the value stored on your Edge Card by entering the account number and PIN on the balance inquiry page. The account number and scratch-off PIN are printed directly on the Edge card and are not found on the yellow sticker."

was going to bite on L4D2 but promo code doesnt seem to work anymore, i will hold out for Amazon PM

*edit* nvm i saw promo code is THANKS, i bit on this came out to $38.51 w/ free value shipping

[quote name='henry00x']was going to bite on L4D2 but promo code FRIENDS doesnt seem to work anymore, i will hold out for Amazon PM[/QUOTE]

it is not friends it is THANKS

[quote name='killer9']it is not friends it is THANKS[/QUOTE]

Yeah THANKS worked for me. Now I don't have to keep checking Amazon or Best Buy. Thanks OP!

Bought Forza 3, ODST, and L4D2.

Thanks OP! Cost me 6$ more, but this saved me both trips to Toysrus and Best Buy. That coupon sure came in handy! :)

I ordered L4D2 with the THANKS code. I was surprised to see that there was a active gift card on my account, to which paid the whole thing off.

Makes me quite the happy camper, but I didn't even know I had a gift card active.

[quote name='ajh2298']I wonder if I pick this up could I return the still unopened copy I picked up with the trade 2 get L4D2 for $19.99 deal last Saturday?[/QUOTE]

I want to ask this again before I order a copy would end up saving me like $25.00 in edge credit.

Thanks for the heads up and the THANKS code! Now when I wake up late on black friday I'll mumbled softly..."thanks CAG..."

Thinkin about L4D2 at that price, but it may have to be cheaper for me to double -dip.

[quote name='Greyman7']Thanks for the heads up and the THANKS code! Now when I wake up late on black friday I'll mumbled softly..."thanks CAG..."[/QUOTE]

What shipping are you using to get it Friday? The free saver-shipping method says up to 10 business days for delivery.

Killer9 you're a sexy sexy man. Thanks for scoring me an extra 10% off left for dead plus no waiting in the cold.

[quote name='TheMedic00']Anyone know if there's a code that will work for the PC version of L4D2? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Use "SAVER" for free shipping!

bread's done
Back