Left 4 Dead 2 PC Four Pack

also...anyone know if ebgames here in CAD is having the same pre-order deal for the 360 version?

like the 10% off, the DLC (baseball bat melee weapon, etc)...

i would really like to go and preorder for the 360 if this is the case...not to interested in the PC version...however they do have the mods and all that...pretty awesome!

10% off is a regular Steam thing. Stores won't have it. Unless your friends are on 360 or you don't have a capable PC, the PC version is the much better buy.

$33.75 USD = $36.60 CAD taxes in vs the 360 version which will be $69.99 + 12% tax = $78.38 CAD. Less than half the price + free DLC instead of paid.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']never doing this again, prices drop too fast on steam[/QUOTE]

Well it took about 4 months for L4D to be offered at half-price. I'm going to wait until then for L4D2. Buying at release = too many bugs/glitches/fixes.

4 months for a price drop is fairly quick for a new release, especially when it was on sale every other week rofl.

in regards to bugs/glitches/fixes, valves does a pretty good job, as they have instant access to steam for immediate updates.

[quote name='firehawk12']Ah, Firestorm, do you have a group already? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah grabbed it with my friends already =P

bread's done
Back