Left 4 Dead 2 Pre-Order (GS) - Save 5$+Free ship

I see the price on Gamestop.com as $54.99, those that mean it comes out at $50 with free shipping?

Might bite if true, an actual Gamestop deal on a new game.

Edit: doesn't seem like it, seem to be $55 with shipping. Amazon w/ ECA beats that anyway for me.

[quote name='nightmare452']I see the price on Gamestop.com as $54.99, those that mean it comes out at $50 with free shipping?

Might bite if true, an actual Gamestop deal on a new game.[/QUOTE]

Im thinking 54.99 is after the 5$ off

So is this one planning on being a longer game than the last?

I understand the concept of replaying the game, but I couldn't let myself pay full price for a 1.5 hour game.

[quote name='Worldcup08']So is this one planning on being a longer game than the last?

I understand the concept of replaying the game, but I couldn't let myself pay full price for a 1.5 hour game.[/QUOTE]

Similar length, add one extra campaign, so if you clocked the entire single player campaign on easy at 2 hours for L4D1, then this one should be 2.5-3 hours long, its the replay value that you are buying with this games.

Exactly - it's all about the replay value. I can't imagine how many hours I've put into the first L4D. I'll definitely be picking this up, but saving $5 isn't enough to make me drop $55 on it now. I'd rather pick it up on the day of for $5 more.

I myself would personally wait on the reviews because of all the controversy around L4D2. However, I can vouch for them and say L4D1 was a great game though. :)
And it still is. :D

bread's done
Back