Left 4 Dead 2

Alpha 176

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking about getting the game today for $10 on Craigslist. I missed the game, but sold it before the 1st DLC came out due to not having any friends that played the game or at least played it somewhat often.

I have heard of all sorts of cool new things they have added. If you own L4D2 would you recommend it to me again?

I'm looking to add people who play it as well. If you add me though I want people who are more relaxed, having fun, and kicking some ass. Not the type of people that get all butthurt when they lose, or just bitch about everything.

Add my new GT: Clutch N Clever

Its an ok game but unless you can get a "good" group to play with its pretty damn boring. That said for 10 bucks at worst your out your 10 dollars and have a game to farm for achievements.

I agree with Wrath. I play it every once in a while. and pretty much what happens is that one team dominates and stays together, while the other has players drop in and out. So it can get kind of boring on which ever team you happen to be on. On rare occasion two teams will be somewhat evenly matched and that's when the game really shines.

Ancient bump but I didn't see a main thread for this...

The dedicated servers seem to be back online for the game. They've been down for over a year now, rumored due to a faulty update for or right after the last last DLC.

bread's done
Back