Left 4 Dead Critics Choice

triple07

CAGiversary!
Ok so I think this is the right place for this...

Anyway I really want to pick up left 4 dead but they just announced the survival pack and the critics choice edition. The critics choice version has the survival pack already in it but its going to be free so not much reason to get it there so is it going to be reduced price? I mean why would they put it out at the same price?

So have you guys seen anything about a price for it? Common sense says it would be cheaper so I'm thinking I should just hold off on buying it. Is that what you guys would do?

Also any word on when this will hit stores? I'm really itching for some zombie survival coop.

Spring 2009 is when they will roll out the SDK and content updates. Since the game has still been out for a short while (I think at least) it may either be full price or just $50. Only difference from the regular disc being that you don't have to download the content, it will be on your disc.

TBH, on 360 you most likely will pay the same price either way. I would just get it now, so you're atleast not a total newb when the content comes lol. Too bad you couldn't get it on pc when steam had it for 25. I just can't see the price going lower than 50 for 360, and most likely the CC edition will just replace the regular version.

Thanks guys guess Ill have to pick up L4D at Target this week. Too bad the CC version probably wont be cheaper I think thatd bring a lot more people in. (Look at the Steam sale. 3000% increase? That's ridiculous)

[quote name='triple07']I mean why would they put it out at the same price? [/quote]

Because it's a split-screen multiplayer game with a free add-on and not everyone has XBox Live. It'd be the same difference either way.

bread's done
Back