Left 4 Dead GOTY & Left 4 Dead 2 [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCody

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Any deals on Left 4 Dead Game Of The Year and Left 4 Dead 2? I missed out on Origin's 50% off Black Friday sale by 3 minutes. :cry:

50% off on Origin, next 24 hours only.

Last edited by a moderator:
walmart and zellers would be the best bet. i know they consistently have 1 for 19.99 or less. i never see 2 for sale anymore and consider it rare around my parts.

[quote name='shinn']walmart and zellers would be the best bet. i know they consistently have 1 for 19.99 or less. i never see 2 for sale anymore and consider it rare around my parts.[/QUOTE]

Well, $19.99 is the MSRP for Left 4 Dead...:cold: Thanks anyways.

[quote name='Derfel']Origin has them on sale again. Go go go! :)[/QUOTE]

Heh, thanks again man. I checked out Origin and bought a shitload of games just a few minutes after their Cyber Monday sale started. This topic can be closed now.
[quote name='Opopanax']$10 on Steam for the next 12 hours or so[/QUOTE]
I didn't know Steam did Xbox, too...:whistle2:#

[quote name='dotCody']
I didn't know Steam did Xbox, too...:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I don't see where you specified that. Also I thought Origin was only for PC stuff, so I guess that threw me.

[quote name='Opopanax']I don't see where you specified that. Also I thought Origin was only for PC stuff, so I guess that threw me.[/QUOTE]
iconxbox360.gif
and it was originally the EA Game Store, they changed the name and started selling direct download PC crap a few months ago to compete with Steam.

Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back