Left 4 Dead [PC] 50% off on STEAM - $14.99

Well, a L4D 2 pre-order deal is up. They have a 4 pack for $135 which brings it out to about $34 per person. If anyone is interested in setting up a group buy for that, I'm in.

[quote name='bigmac8855601']Maybe I'm missing something, but it still shows $29.99 for L4D. How exactly do you get it?[/QUOTE]

Deal's over.

[quote name='jalu6']Well, a L4D 2 pre-order deal is up. They have a 4 pack for $135 which brings it out to about $34 per person. If anyone is interested in setting up a group buy for that, I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I'll wait for the $44.99 4 pack deal :D

I have Left 4 Dead on Steam (and they have Crash Course available 4 free, which otherwise is $7 on xbox360).
I am selling the account with the purchased game. I will give you the log-in information for Steam and You can enter whatever Steam ID you want, as I haven't set it up yet.

I am looking for either $15 paypal gift or $17 paypal regular.
I can provide proof of purchase - PM me with your email and questions if interested.
I only have one available, so first come - first serve.

You can check my feedback on eBay, since I don't have any iTrader feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sickle-fpc&ftab=AllFeedback

[quote name='Skoad']Wrong website. It's against the ToS to sell your account.[/QUOTE]
so, are you going to tell on him? are you an owner of steam and it's going to cost you money?
plus people have been selling their L4D steam gifts (which is also against steam's TOS) in this thread for the past 4 days.

[quote name='ughpaul']so, are you going to tell on him? are you an owner of steam and it's going to cost you money?
plus people have been selling their L4D steam gifts (which is also against steam's TOS) in this thread for the past 4 days.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I thought the same thing...

I still have the account with the game for $15 if anyone is interested. The post is above.

i've got Left 4 Dead (the first one) for sale with my Steam account - my computer can't handle it :cry: - $15 PayPal, PM me if interested!

bread's done
Back