Left 4 Dead? (PC)

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Anyone know of any palce selling Left 4 Dead for a good price? And yes I am aware that Steam is selling the game for $23.99, but I can't buy anything on credit card right now, so any help would be appreciated. I'm looking for

Do you have paypal? They can generate one-time use cc #'s so you could buy it on steam. Otherwise, I'd check Tiger Direct, BB, and Direct2drive.

[quote name='AFStealth']You realize steam accepts paypal?[/quote]
You realize the reason I don't want to buy anything online is because I want my internet debts (credit cards and paypal) to go away? And I can't do that if I keep buying things. I only owe a hundred or so dollars on each, but I need those to go away.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']You realize the reason I don't want to buy anything online is because I want my internet debts (credit cards and paypal) to go away? And I can't do that if I keep buying things. I only owe a hundred or so dollars on each, but I need those to go away.[/QUOTE]

Then I guess you shouldn't be making any purchase at this time.

It is $29.99 at BB(Call store first make sure price is the same) if you actually took my recommendations and looked at the other places I listed.....

The reason this makes no sense is because you're OPTING to spend more than you would buying it on Steam because you have this idea of "cutting internet debt", effectively putting you in more "real life money debt" as a result.

I don't understand what's the matter with you guys. I just said I don't want to buy it on credit or Paypal when I can just pay cash.

I don't need a reason for persuasion, you guys are just being jerks and all I need you guys to understand is I want to buy it in-store. That's all. It'd be more helpful if you guys would stop giving me reasons why I might as well just buy it on the internet.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I don't understand what's the matter with you guys. I just said I don't want to buy it on credit or Paypal when I can just pay cash.

I don't need a reason for persuasion, you guys are just being jerks and all I need you guys to understand is I want to buy it in-store. That's all. It'd be more helpful if you guys would stop giving me reasons why I might as well just buy it on the internet.[/quote]

Why do you post if you don't read everyone responses; seriously man I helped you with your question and you just continue to rant...What gives???

i don't think your gonna find a better deal then steam right now from a bim store.

The best deals I've seen on this is the black friday deal from amazon, the CC deal and the steam deal.

bread's done
Back