left 4 dead what system?

udabenshen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So i just built a new gaming pc, spending about 800 on the rig, and I have a 360. Im wondering more and more about which system to get left for dead (I refuse to use that 4 anymore) for? Of course, I know it is a valve game so all the pc people will go "PC duh," its just none of my friends have machines up to spec to run it and will be getting it for 360. Any suggestion? Do I just need some better pc gaming capable friends or should I just go 360 and shut up? Or just shut up?

[quote name='udabenshen']So i just built a new gaming pc, spending about 800 on the rig, and I have a 360. Im wondering more and more about which system to get left for dead (I refuse to use that 4 anymore) for? Of course, I know it is a valve game so all the pc people will go "PC duh," its just none of my friends have machines up to spec to run it and will be getting it for 360. Any suggestion? Do I just need some better pc gaming capable friends or should I just go 360 and shut up? Or just shut up?[/quote]

Going with your friends sounds like a good bet, just because it would likely be more fun with people you already know.

However, I still opt for the PC version. When it comes to FPS games, I just really prefer a mouse and keyboard. Not to mention, always the chance to make additional friends through PC as well, and all the free mods and extras that hopefully the community will pick up.

I guess it just depends on how close your friends are. If they are some pretty solid friends who you have known a while, probably best to play with them. If they are more casual friends, screw it and go PC, and let them know what they are missing out on. ;)

It seems like every week one of these kinds of threads gets made. It's getting old, quick. But, PC version hands down.

PC, duh.

What happens if your friends decide they're no longer interested in the game? You want to be stuck with a worse version?

[quote name='Chacrana']PC, duh.

What happens if your friends decide they're no longer interested in the game? You want to be stuck with a worse version?[/QUOTE]

Truth.

Lots of wisdom posted here. I also say go with the PC version. The communities and support for PC versions of games can almost never be beat.

I wish I still had a PC capable of playing recent games.

It's really just a matter of whether you want the keyboard/mouse controls and PC community (mods, etc.) more than you want to play with your friends on XBL.

I don't do PC gaming, so I'd go Xbox if I ever pick up the game, but if you do both then its just a matter of balancing those things.

bread's done
Back